MyahJeanSpears
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not publicly share "Matches."

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know what to feel exactly. 

First, im not having that vocals. 

Second, i was waiting for nick to mesh with brits voice but never heard anything.

For now, I will wait for it to become available on streaming to see if i will like it.

Anyway, its nice to have this experience again hearing new britney music... but i think her old unreleased stuff are far far far better. Imo.

Lets see in the coming days how it will turn out.. 

13 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I dont know what to feel exactly. 

First, im not having that vocals. 

Second, i was waiting for nick to mesh with brits voice but never heard anything.

For now, I will wait for it to become available on streaming to see if i will like it.

Anyway, its nice to have this experience again hearing new britney music... but i think her old unreleased stuff are far far far better. Imo.

Lets see in the coming days how it will turn out.. 

I think it’s pretty much all AJ, but I believe I heard Nick & maybe Howie in the bridge. 

I hate when she sings so strained or when her vocals are heavily edited to the point of chipmunkney.

Thats why i dont listen to femme fatale.

Her vocals on glory is a major improvement but there are still strained vocals on some parts of tge song...

'Mood ring' is so good but i cant unhear those chipmunkney vocals at the start of it.

'Better' is so good but there are parts of her vocals there that i dont like....

Make me and slumber party has a very good vocal recording and production. Just luv me is also pleasing to the ears...

I hate the slumber party remixed with tinashe because of the strained vocals of brinny during the end part. I hate it.

Thats why, i was excited with SITS when the snippet came out, her vocals is good. I still need to listen to it in hq to see if i can bear some vocals on the verses.

Meanwhile, 'matches' is not a strong one for me. Its very will i am. Vocals is not good also.

Hmmmmmm.... i dont know anymore. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I need inTheZoney vocals. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Archived