Taylor Swift previews the re-record of "Love Story"

• Super Mods

Omg it sounds better than I imagined. She sounds nearly the same but you can feel her voice matured (naturally, she was like 16 when she recorded that song) but in such a great way. I can't wait to hear all of her discography with her current vocals. Also, maybe re-recording her old country stuff will give her inspiration for another country-inspired album or at least EP, something like Red, the perfect combination of pop and country :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

This a really risky move considering the of artists that have re-recorded their songs, who have seen virtually no benefits about it. 

However, this is Taylor Swift we’re talking about. She’s got ENORMOUS BALLS, plus she’s got herself a solid network to back her up (like Ryan Reynolds did) which would potentially turn her risky move into a successful one.

I’m eager to see the unfolding of the future events regarding this. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block