Has anyone else lost friends over this election?

I never thought my first post would be about politics. I actually tend to ignore those posts when I come to Exhale. I come here for tea and because it seems to be one of the few positive places on the internet. But today I just woke up with this heavily on my mind and I feel like it’s easier to discuss this with people I don’t know than with loved ones. 

I feel like I’ve really lost friends because of who I supported during this election. It’s never been confirmed by these “friends”, they just kind of stopped talking to me. I feel like this whole election has just brought out their true colors. Not even just with how they feel about me, but also their low key racist tendencies. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:It’s just such a bizarre and uncomfortable situation and it makes me sad. 

Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic