Post your Swimming in the stars reaction

Dexwhitespears

Apologies for the duplicity of topics, but the original thread has too many merged topics to tracking was getting difficult! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:.. Feel free to post your reaction here

OMG, I LOVE THIS SONG!! Honestly, surpassed by expectations.. makes you realize of how rich Brit's discography is when the bonus tracks, 4 years after release are so good!! 

LOVE her voice on this and that music .. specially the music in the Swimming in the stars chorus :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

CANT WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE ACTUAL VERSION!! :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont want to judge the song without knowing whether the leak is the final clear version or not.

But, if it is, I'm not living for it. I think I have had enough for sound effect added songsback in early 2010s. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

The song seems like the love child of BJ and Man on the Moon, so it does not sound refreshing to me either. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Wish I could love it after hours of listening but I guess I should grateful just to hear her voice again, but nothing more unfortunately :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

I like it, it’s just that some parts don’t sound like her. I think it sounds kind of dated but i like this kind of songs so I don’t mind. I would be mad if it was the single of a new album because i’d like her to try different genres, but it’s a nice Glory bonus track. I like Mood Ring better tho

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I think it's way too many effects on her voice.. doesn't sound like her in points:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:.

but I'm sure it will grow on me.

please don't be myah:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

maybe it's the LQ version I have from Twitter. I hope that's the reason.

because it sounds like Ellie golding singing when she used to be popular

Archived