"Swimming in the Stars" reaction video

• Leader

Hey guys, as you are well aware Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" has officially hit the net. There's no word when the song will officially be out. Please don't publicly share it.Β 

I couldn't help myself and recorded a reaction video. I'd love to hear what you guys think and what your first-thoughts were upon listening.Β 

I know there's a lot of drama surrounding whether we should or shouldn't listen to this. To me, it feels like a bit of a unifying and celebratory moment (I know that could be perceived as problematic).Β 

Check this out and let me know what you think. Also, please show me some love on YouTube if you can. πŸ™Β 

Β 

swimming-re.jpg.e2d883082c37604a8cab98eb1f56f867.jpg

Related:

Β 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, jozeph89 said:

im not new in this site.. I just hate that people say they have the song and won't share... and make us click on YouTube stuff that is not what its the reason....Β 

Β Bro the song is out , he legit listened and reacted. Go be salty somewhere else man.

• Love 1
  • Like 3