This Day in Pop: Britney Spears was born in 1981 (December 02) - Happy Birthday!!! πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‚ 🎁

Honestly, as corny as this sounds, I don't know where I'd be in life without Britney Spears "in" my life. She has single handedly help shape the person I am today in ways that I still find myself laughing at lol. Β My dancing, the way I treat others even when I know they hurt me yet I don't sink to their depth, my mannerisms, my fight with cancer during 2007 when she was going through so much and me finding strength in her overcoming her obstacles, to my taste and love in music, my love and respect for **** powerful women, to the list goes on. Β She is truly a blessing in ways many people don't understand. Β Since the first time I saw her (a moment I can remember in vivid detail) after coming home from school at age 12 when BOMT was debuting at #1 on TRL, I knew this woman was going to be someone I would find interest in. Β Little did I know she would become such an important figure in my life and for that I will forever be grateful!Β 

Sorry, not trying to be sappy, but Britney means more to me than just a pop-star, she personifies some of the best parts of who I am.Β 

Β 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you incredible human being you <3. The world doesn't deserve you.

• Love 1

Happy Birthday, Britney!Β 

You truly deserve the world. Thank you for sharing your passion for music and dance with the world. I'm so inspired by your art and your beautiful spirit! You've gone through so much in your life and your strength is something to be admired. I hope you have an amazing birthday and that you finally receive the freedom and respect you deserve, because you ******* deserve it more than anyone.Β 

Β 

britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

• Love 1