This Day in Pop: Britney Spears was born in 1981 (December 02) - Happy Birthday!!! 🥳 🎂 🎁

Happy Birthday Brit!! You've inspired, touched and impacted uncountable people. You are a fighter, a winner and a true epitome of a phoenix. I truly wished you had been in the epicentre of limelight in todays world rather than back in early 2000s' cause these vultures wouldn't have had the courage to feed off you in times of social media. 

Nevertheless, your career longevity, cult status and the untouched title of pop icon is something the current lot of so called pop stars would never achieve. All the happiness to you, QUEEN of pop and an outstanding human being, the legendary miss Britney Spears. 

49ue.gif

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Regardless, Happy birthday to the undisputed princess of pop, the one and only Britney Spears. We all know you are going through tough times in your life, but we all as fans who have been with you through every obstacle and pain in your life, we will never leave you because we love you for the unproblematic legend that you are and we hope you find happiness and peace in your life, and let all spirits or people of negativity be cut off from your life.

Once again, we love you and wish you a delightful 39th birthday :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

b4.jpg

c38332baa97e8f5bd2c4acaddcb65738.jpg

678172a3ad50d3c24a9c77d8dbda4c21.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

745827_2.jpg

Britney-celebraties-her-27th-birthday-pa

MG_1055.jpg?fit=1000,667&ssl=1

Britney-Spears-34th-Birthday-Party-Pictu

120313-11061-britneybirthdaygift-1200x63

EVQiyd6WAAA98L5.jpg

britney-spears-600x450.jpg

d54f37a59fb5546e880c4440933e630e_md.jpg

tumblr_mx7gswwkje1sm3z2xo1_500.jpg

This wasn't actually her birthday, but was like an early celebration lol

article-2511639-199327C500000578-355_638

BahAodJIEAAdsbW.jpg

britney-spears1-1.jpg

Screenshot-2019-12-03-at-16.00.44.png

Love how genuinely happy she is in those pictures.

Happy birthday to the most kind,strong and genuine person that inspires me everyday to stand and fight for my life, to one of the most iconic pop stars with legendary careers. I hope that everything goes her way and achieve her freedom with my whole heart.  Happy B-day Britney 

I hope she has an amazing day and dance her heart out:brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Wow, happy birthday queen! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I am sending Britney so much love and appreciation for the joy she has brought us fans over the years. I hope she is surrounded by vanilla candles today and can celebrate in whatever way she can. We love you queen! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cf8a4c06487deccca0

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Happy birthday queen. Thank you for giving us so so much over the time and asking for absolutely nothing in return :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: To so many of us, you were the last straw of hope that helped us get through the suffering we were destined to. I wish this birthday marks a new phase in your life, one of FREEDOM, wisdom, success, and happiness. It is what you deserve, we will always love you and support you no matter what you decide because it is time we give back to you what you gave to us for such a long time. 

Happy Birthday Britney Spears!

Its Britney ***** GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

britneybirthday.jpg.4196993e7ec0d7c82d1e114a0eca3b04.jpg

BRITNEYSPEARS.png

Finally, the day has come - we celebrate our queen!!! She has been such an inspiration to us all and so iconic over the years. May we continue to support and celebrate her on this day

SPREAD THE LOVE!!

How has Britney changed your life? When did you discover you were part of the Britney Army? First concert? Tell it alllll

britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

62ce6c76f92aa13ced652d75a324e15e.png

Happy birthday Godney, The Queen of the Universe!

Her first year, when I was 15, it all happened pretty fast (the period from Baby single to Ooops single), that I could not even distinguish those two when they would play on the radio. All I knew is that I needed to get the album, so I managed to get the Ooops cassette first. I remember being obsessed with Lucky and the album booklet. But that September 2001, when the Slave 4 U leaked, it was one of the first mp3s ever I downloaded online and that was the moment when I knew this was serious deal. I listened to Britney (3rd album) CD so much that it got so damaged that I had to buy another one (I still even now remember the parts of the songs that were skipping on cd player or having a noise:). The Slave choreography is still in my opinion one of the best things I've seen in my lifetime. Then came Toxic video in January. I watched it so many times that I know by heart each moment of it. But it was only until 2011 when I saw her live first time in Zagreb, Croatia. My dream came true and I'll never forget it. I went to see her again in 2018 in Berlin with my boyfriend at the time (husband now). And here I am now, waiting to swim in the stars, demand her freedom, and watch her dancing and singing for me and  simply finding that connection and keeping it alive, again and again : )

I'm happy for this forum that we can all have one place to really keep that connection going and having matches ready every time the flame goes down :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Thank you Britney, for all the moments, all the eras, and all that is to come. Kiss

• Love 2