Was Matches supposed to promote Vegas?

studlygeorge

Was Matches supposed to promote Domination? BSB Residency was from 2017-2019. POM Ended in 2017. It wouldn’t make sense for both artists to put out a track right when one was ending a show. I remember them saying Domination wouldn’t open with new music, maybe this was a surprise or just wasn’t ready for the show’s premiere in 2019? Maybe RCA was hoping Britney would sign up for an extension with Planet Hollywood (samevenue as BSB) in 2017 but when she signed with Park MGM, their competitor, it just didn’t make sense and it was scrapped?

Could Team B have been expecting to renew Piece of Me or Domination was originally envisioned to be at PH so they created this duet? And the track was canned when Team B signed with Park MGM? Or it was just cancelled when Domination was cancelled? What do y’all think

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, studlygeorge said:

Was Matches supposed to promote Domination? BSB Residency was from 2017-2019. POM Ended in 2017. It wouldn’t make sense for both artists to put out a track right when one was ending a show. I remember them saying Domination wouldn’t open with new music, maybe this was a surprise or just wasn’t ready for the show’s premiere in 2019? Maybe RCA was hoping Britney would sign up for an extension with Planet Hollywood (samevenue as BSB) in 2017 but when she signed with Park MGM, their competitor, it just didn’t make sense and it was scrapped?

Could Team B have been expecting to renew Piece of Me or Domination was originally envisioned to be at PH so they created this duet? And the track was canned when Team B signed with Park MGM? Or it was just cancelled when Domination was cancelled? What do y’all think

makes sense

Archived