Elliot Page announces he is transgender, shares new photo

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Gaslighting. I know what they’re talking about .

Whose doing the gaslighting when you once again pass up the opportunity to name the issue you find so outrageous,  in favor of vague scoffing in the general direction of anything that’s said in opposition to your preconceived narrative? How completely uncurious and disinterested in an actual dialogue do you look right now. Liberals love to act dumbfounded at the thought of people disagreeing with them, but avoid actually digging in to a conversation at all costs, lest their fabricated worldview be properly questioned leaving them with no defense.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To all the bigots in this thread, you don’t need to understand why some people struggle with their identities but you do need to respect them and stfu.

Bro, I just have sympathy for this actress.  She’s never going to be a male.  I’m really tired of this game society is playing with people who have body dysmorphia.  This is like playing into someone’

I will never understand the them/they pronouns. This point is beyond me.  it's ridiculous for me. It turns the trans thing into a joke. Which I'm sure is not. 🤷‍♀️

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Whose doing the gaslighting when you once again pass up the opportunity to name the issue you find so outrageous,  in favor of vague scoffing in the general direction of anything that’s said in opposition to your preconceived narrative? How completely uncurious and disinterested in an actual dialogue do you look right now. Liberals love to act dumbfounded at the thought of people disagreeing with them, but avoid actually digging in to a conversation at all costs, lest their fabricated worldview be properly questioned leaving them with no defense.

Alternative facts

On 12/6/2020 at 1:18 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay, but you're generalizing an entire group of people versus someone singling you out. Can you provide examples of where someone called you mentally ill? Did you report them? You have an issue with "liberals" because they're not okay with giving you the license to be prejudiced against protected classes. What you said makes absolutely no sense. So racists aren't hateful? We call it hate speech because we disagree with them? Your intentions have been shown plenty of times, and I've formed the conclusion that you're incredibly bigoted. You have issues with people just for belonging to a group, not because of anything they may have to say. Anyone who has a problem with how you express your "opinions" on these people makes you oppressed and silenced. Your only purpose on this forum is to antagonize people that don't agree with your Trump agenda. Everyone who disagrees with you calling an entire group of mentally ill people is just sensitive crybaby snowflake liberals, right? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

They're a delusional conspiracy theorist and a fascist. They've literally said they want the supreme court to overturn the election results in favor of Trump because according to him there are Trump-appointed justices who are Biden's enemies. This is textbook delusional and blatant fascism.

And like you said, they literally make it a point to enter any and every thread just to be a contrarian and spout bigoted garbage. I mean, imagine how tired we are of their constant "liberal bad" talking points. His posts read like something off of 4chan. It's exhausting. I've been on this forum since 2010 and this has got to be the most toxic member I've ever seen here, bar none.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

How Britney Spears, a gay icon, attracts lgbt bigots like him to her biggest fan site is beyond me.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Korb said:

They're a delusional conspiracy theorist and a fascist. They've literally said they want the supreme court to overturn the election results in favor of Trump because according to him there are Trump-appointed justices who are Biden's enemies. This is textbook delusional and blatant fascism.

And like you said, they literally make it a point to enter any and every thread just to be a contrarian and spout bigoted garbage. I mean, imagine how tired we are of their constant "liberal bad" talking points. His posts read like something off of 4chan. It's exhausting. I've been on this forum since 2010 and this has got to be the most toxic member I've ever seen here, bar none.:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

How Britney Spears, a gay icon, attracts lgbt bigots like him to her biggest fan site is beyond me.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

My pronouns are He, Him, His. 

It’s so obvious the downvote feature was removed because the wrong side was being downvoted in this thread. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I promise you Jordan doesn’t give an eff about making this place more positive.  Nobody can live up to the standard of saccharine absolute Pollyanna he’s laying out in his posts.  Not even he can live up to it while liking quotes like these calling his own members dumb and co-signing them passive aggressively.

JG8uxLl.jpg 

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

My pleasure papi.  It’s crazy that now you have to quote me to disagree instead of pathologically downvoting every post by me you come across.  I’m actually glad Justin removed they’s downvote feature.  Welcome to the conversation. 

I know YOU were glad about it because you would lose your mind anytime someone downvoted you on this forum, snowflake.:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
I'm just surprised you ventured outside the political forum with all the MAGA coping and malding you've been doing for over a month now. Of course the first thing you did was jump at the opportunity to denigrate and insult trans people like the degenerate you are.

• Community Leader
12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It’s so obvious the downvote feature was removed because the wrong side was being downvoted in this thread. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I promise you Jordan doesn’t give an eff about making this place more positive.  Nobody can live up to the standard of saccharine absolute Pollyanna he’s laying out in his posts.  Not even he can live up to it while liking quotes like these calling his own members dumb and co-signing them passive aggressively.

JG8uxLl.jpg 

I don't believe that Trump fans are too dumb to understand. I was agreeing with the first part of the quote. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
On 12/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There’s no difference, your splitting hairs. And you’re missing the point anyway.  It’s not about groups being offended.  It’s about being able to have a discussion with people who disagree and one side not having the balls to just use their own arguments to let the conversation evolve.  I generally have not been the type to report name calling because I’m not a little snowflake and it just reflects poorly on the name callers.  The mods refuse to do anything anyway when it comes from the left.  I just let you people dig your own holes:  just like you’re doing everyday calling Biden president elect and saying there was no fraud.  The insurmountable evidence and footage of hidden suitcases of ballots being pulled out from under a table after the counting was paused and the watchers left is one of many proofs. Trump will not be leaving office for another 4 years.  The left talks and acts like they’re panicking while Trump looks cool as a cucumber.

I mean according from what I comprehended from your post in this thread, you basically implied that transgender people aren’t real, when it’s clearly false so I don’t know what yr crying about. And you wouldn’t be a “snowflake” if you have to report someone who called you mentally ill, because that is an incredibly offensive statement that should be reported to the moderators so why r u surprised that the moderators didn’t give them warning points if u didn’t let them know at the first place?
Make it make sense gurl :roxxy:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• 5 months later...