Elliot Page announces he is transgender, shares new photo

Mgmgmgmg

1 hour ago, lucho pedres said:

Mean? Was the Truth, she is a woman and is transitioning to a man.

why you so sensitive ?:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Sometimes i am like that, sorry, it just seemed like a little bit rude.  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But i mean, transpeople often want to escape the reality, before the transition (i guess), so we have to be careful with our words. 

:) 

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Sometimes i am like that, sorry, it just seemed like a little bit rude.  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But i mean, transpeople often want to escape the reality, before the transition (i guess), so we have to be careful with our words. 

:) 

I was on my way to transitioning and i can say that, that is clearly a confusion, and everyone have their right to be confused
Truth can be uncomfortable.

sorry not sorry:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

On 12/1/2020 at 3:35 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

i agree at 100%

You’re literally transphobic and have made several transphobic comments in the past. You still being on this website is beyond me. I genuinely feel like all you do is insight hate and justify it with your “generation zumba” jokes. It’s not funny; you’re transphobic and I want you to realize that you are. This isn’t political correctness, you’re denying someone of their right to exist and live as their authentic selves. It’s horrible
 @Roxxy @Urbanney @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
10 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

You’re literally transphobic and have made several transphobic comments in the past. You still being on this website is beyond me. I genuinely feel like all you do is insight hate and justify it with your “generation zumba” jokes. It’s not funny; you’re transphobic and I want you to realize that you are. This isn’t political correctness, you’re denying someone of their right to exist and live as their authentic selves. It’s horrible
 @Roxxy @Urbanney @Jordan Miller

and where are  all those comments you talk about? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

in this thread as everyone can see i talked only about the use of the pronoun They :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

and honey i'm not the kind of person who allow accusation about me without any evidence, be very careful about what you say about me, ok?:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

I was on my way to transitioning and i can say that, that is clearly a confusion, and everyone have their right to be confused

Not everyone is the same. 

I do think some people ruin their lifes with it (detransitioning is a thing) but some people really should get that, because they are in the wrong body, so.

Look, many gays in here, we are all different. Some of the gays in here like sports, some of us are more feminine... and so on, you get my point? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

21 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Your experience doesn’t invalidate every other transitioning person’s experience. This is what makes Elliot content and full in life and is not hurting anyone, why does it matter? 

Let him live his truth. You don’t get to decide for other people whether their lives are a lie or not.  

• Love 2

Imagine getting upset/confused by pronouns. JFC ya’ll sound like hillbillies from the 1950s. The fact that some of you use English as a second language as an excuse is also in poor taste. You can still educate yourself like a decent human instead of disguising your transphobia as confusion.

Next time you feel triggered by someone simply openly being themselves then take a deep breath, do your research on the topic and come back to converse when you’ve done the absolute bare minimum required to have an educated conversation.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, nigel said:

Imagine getting upset/confused by pronouns. JFC ya’ll sound like hillbillies from the 1950s. The fact that some of you use English as a second language as an excuse is also in poor taste. You can still educate yourself like a decent human instead of disguising your transphobia as confusion.

Next time you feel triggered by someone simply openly being themselves then take a deep breath, do your research on the topic and come back to converse when you’ve done the absolute bare minimum required to have an educated conversation.

based on your low numbers of messages you aren't very active in this forum so i find so funny that you want educate us how to react in our home :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Second, we are in a forum and it's a place where people discuss and share their different opinion about everything and every topic. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Third, we talked only about the use of they, no one has said anything bad about trans people :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

based on your low numbers of messages you aren't very active in this forum so i find so funny that you want educate us how to react in our home :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Second, we are in a forum and it's a place where people discuss and share their different opinion about everything and every topic. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Third, we talked only about the use of they, no one has said anything bad about trans people :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

What does him having a low number of messages have to do with anything? He can still call out idiocy in a forum. 

2 hours ago, nigel said:

Because i am so sorry, no one has to teach me how i should use my words, freedom of speech, first of all and yes, language is something that changes, but because people want to use other words, so it should come from the people itself and not to be forced, because that's really not a good thing to do. 

I don't believe in this genderthing, there are 2 genders, that's it, that doesn't mean you can't act like this or that.

I would for example never call a man a woman, just because he feels that way that day, just no. 

It's based on your appearance. 

And it's easy to call out someone just because they speak more languages, but actually maybe you would understand it even more. Because there are problems that comes along with it, even if you would want to use something similiar to they. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

no baby, you can't pop up from nowhere and start putting your finger against people who live this forum day by day :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Whatever, it's nobody's problem but your own if you are not educated. And anyone can come and write in this forum. It's not your home.

7 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Whatever, it's nobody's problem but your own if you are not educated. And anyone can come and write in this forum. It's not your home.

i don't have any problems sweetie, i have only expressed my thoughts about the use of that pronouns. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

i'm sorry Hit**r if you don't like democracy and freedom of speech:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: stay pressed :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

8 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i don't have any problems sweetie, i have only expressed my thoughts about the use of that pronouns. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

i'm sorry Hit**r if you don't like democracy and freedom of speech:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: stay pressed :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

And some opinions are stupid and uneducated, so you were saying?

And freedom of speech does not mean you are immune to criticism, actually the opposite.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block