Elliot Page announces he is transgender, shares new photo

Mgmgmgmg

Honestly, I don’t care how many body parts you chop off, add, adjust. Or what you have made up in your mind you are despite biology saying completely otherwise. You are born, what you are born and some may want to prescribe to the liberal ideology or concept of gender identity but some of us simply reject that. Not because we have a phobia (an irrational fear) nor because we “hate” anyone. But because many clinical psychologists, biologists and scientists do not agree with the concept of “I’m a unicorn therefore I must be a unicorn therefore you must call me a unicorn, even if the scientific enterprise says completely opposite!”. 

Gender dysphoria is indeed a real thing and it exists in the DSM. But we don’t treat it in 2021 instead we enable it. Whether or not that truly helps those who have gender dysphoria, the science or results are yet to be seen.

But hey, who am I to rain on someone’s happiness? As long as it doesn’t effect me or others than all the power to you. The moment you start shoving your politically driven pseudo-science-gender-theory down our throats though, it becomes fair game to respond with a rational rebuttal. Just saying.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block