Elliot Page announces he is transgender, shares new photo

Mgmgmgmg

Bro, I just have sympathy for this actress.  She’s never going to be a male.  I’m really tired of this game society is playing with people who have body dysmorphia.  This is like playing into someone’s identity who has an eating disorder.  “Wrong body Birth” isn’t science.  And how can something so rare be so disproportionately prevalent in Hollywood and their kids.  This strikes me as mental health/ attention seeking liberal behavior for the sake of standing out and pushing an agenda.

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for inciting hate.
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

First of all, 'they' can most definitely be used to refer to a single person - we do that when we don't know the gender of the person we're referring to, when the gender is irrelevant, or when we're speaking in general. Plus, it has been a topic of debate for centuries:

but we know the genus in this case, he feels as a man now and not as a girl anymore :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block