First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

It sounds like trash :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I was really hoping this was produced by Max Martin and sound similar to that absolute bop he made for The Weekend earlier this year.

it straight up sounds like some lame Will.i.am ****  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

what weeknd song was it?? ... save your tears? I love the after hours album.. britney should work with the weeknd

9 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Honestly no hate against bsb but I don’t think it was necessary, nothing more than a  money grab. Britney has always been an Nysnc girl to me aside from the Justin split I feel like they have remained friendly. A Christina collab would of been more on brand for me.

for me it was a kick in the balls...she needs to stay away from bsb , xtina ,Justin timberlake, spice girls,  nsynch, steps and any other groups that need to be left behind..theres a reason britney is the princess of pop..I havnt heard matches yet but when I heard it was a feature with bsb I literally thought it was a joke.. oh well music's music..even if it is with a outdated boyband that even their fans back in the day have forgotten about.. I think britney was behind the re-release..I dont think she hand picked bsb at all.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Catalin said:

Oh, my bad :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Dont worry you'd be forgiven to think that all 90s boybands are all the same.. its been so long I dont think most gp care or acknowledge them these days.. 

Which of course is why they now fit the criteria to feature with britney according to team B ... "the general public are going to go nuts for this"

"But its 202.."

Shut up! 

"OK but sir the backstreet boys aren't relevan"

I said shut up!

"OK buttheyhavntbeenrelevantforyearsandyeqtsmywifeeventurneditoffontheradiolastmonthinthecarandmydaughtersaysshehatesthem"

I dont care they were the cheapest! 

"Sir they aren't even boys anymore, how can we possibly market..:

SHUTUP!! 

5 hours ago, Duff Man said:

what weeknd song was it?? ... save your tears? I love the after hours album.. britney should work with the weeknd

In Your Eyes (I really like the Kenny G remix :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:)

Max Martin still has it in him, for once in a long time, I want him to make music with Britney Spears again, some sad snyth emo melodic dance bops :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

In Your Eyes (I really like the Kenny G remix :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:)

Max Martin still has it in him, for once in a long time, I want him to make music with Britney Spears again, some sad snyth emo melodic dance bops :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

If britney spears and the weeknd got together in a studio it would Be more important and groundbreaking than Adam and eve meeting in the garden of Eden

Their voices and styles compliment each other and I NEED IT!!!!