First look at the new Glory Vinyl | Backstreet Boys collaboration confirmed

9 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

In Europe it has always been like that ... In Europe, they did not distinguish it, they only knew the handsome the Nsync who was JC, and Britney Spears' boyfriend and the single "Bye Bye Bye".

Just compared the wikis and omg, just funny to see the N'Sync one, Tearin' Up My Heart went straight to the top 5 here and #59 in the us or: It's Gonna Be Me: #37 in my country and #1 in the us. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
But overall: 

Top 10 songs BSB: 12 

Top 10 USA (BSB): 8

Top 10 songs N'Sync: 5 

Top 10: USA (N'Sync): 8 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

5 minutes ago, ronron said:

I cant at all these youngsters trying to belittle bsb success comparing it to nsync 😫 they really had no competition back then, they were huge i mean go check the sales for their album millenium not even britney achieved those numbers

Thanks for posting this. 
Not even going to bother looking at any previous posts. Don’t feel like reading the opinions of the delusional today 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The two biggest jive records acts of all time.

The best selling boy band of all time with the best selling teenage act of all Time.

Justin who?

I love Britney but at least Justin isnt being treated as a nostalgia act since he was 31 years old. Hes doing songs with fresh/different artists like SZA and Chris Stappleton that he chose to work while RCA only uses Britney to collab with has beens or never beens like Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi and who else. Thats why Britneys career has been a really big mess since 2013, bc their priority has been making her do Vegas shows for easy and big money. They dont care about her art and an artist without (much) artistic freedom that has been pushed to work to make other peoples money becomes what Britney has become. 

From the few JTs latest songs I heard, hes not doing bops anymore and thats why hes flopping, but he still can do what he wants and to collab with who he wants to. Britney still had so much potential to challenge herself If she wasnt under this messy cship being pushed back and forced to do things she doesnt want to do. I hate that shes still so young, such a legendary icon and is treated like a ******* trowback. I ******* hate that her team and RCA uses her every single time to promote their clients. Isnt that funny that this has been happening since 2011 when we all know thats why she really started not giving a **** damn about her career. 

There are people like Ed Sheeran, Finneas, Bruno Mars, Miley, etc that would love to work with her. Does Britney even know this? I mean, it doesnt matter bc Britney only could work with people to benefit/promote RCAs, Lous and Larrys clients like Justin Tranter, etc. 

11 minutes ago, div said:

Can someone copy here the chart position and first week sales of the last BSB álbum released last year? 

US Billboard 200 1
UK Albums (OCC) 7

DNA debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 with 234,000 album-equivalent units, of which 227,000 were pure album sales.

97% pure sales in 2019 is pretty crazy, tbh; though, I guess it makes sense knowing their fanbase and demographic. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I love Britney but at least Justin isnt being treated as a nostalgia act since he was 31 years old. Hes doing songs with fresh/different artists like SZA and Chris Stappleton that he chose to work while RCA only uses Britney to collab with has beens or never beens like Tinashe, G-Eazy, Sabi and who else. Thats why Britneys career has been a really big mess since 2013, bc their priority has been making her do Vegas shows for easy and big money. They dont care about her art and an artist without (much) artistic freedom that has been pushed to work to make other peoples money becomes what Britney has become. 

From the few JTs latest songs I heard, hes not doing bops anymore and thats why hes flopping, but he still can do what he wants and to collab with who he wants to. Britney still had so much potential to challenge herself If she wasnt under this messy cship being pushed back and forced to do things she doesnt want to do. I hate that shes still so young, such a legendary icon and is treated like a ******* trowback. I ******* hate that her team and RCA uses her every single time to promote their clients. Isnt that funny that this has been happening since 2011 when we all know thats why she really started not giving a **** damn about her career. 

There are people like Ed Sheeran, Finneas, Bruno Mars, Miley, etc that would love to work with her. Does Britney even know this? I mean, it doesnt matter bc Britney only could work with people to benefit/promote RCAs, Lous and Larrys clients like Justin Tranter, etc. 

It is not comparable ... because she has no creative freedom, no professional freedom ... she does what her team asks of her, Larry has never let her grow. Larry has always had that obsession.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

It is not comparable ... because she has no creative freedom, no professional freedom ... she does what her team asks of her, Larry has never let her grow. Larry has always had that obsession.

But I talked about her lack of artistic freedom and messy cship on my post lol 

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Here in the UK Backstreet Boys are definitely MUCH more remembered than Nsync - I never hear about Nsync, always BSB.

Even in Australia BSB were much bigger than Nsync.. Nsync only had a few songs but I remember BSB being EVERYWHERE!!

SMH Americans think that because someone was big in America then it translates to worldwide 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BreakTheCircus said:

So does anyone know if the label that says "DYWCO plays as Track #2" is a sticker on the plastic or printed on the cover?

I’m guessing what you mean to ask is wether the sticker is on the plastic or on the cover. Here’s hoping it’s on the plastic. 

(It wouldn’t be “printed” on the cover, because that would mean it was designed into the cover image itself and printed all at once...when they would just fix the design of the track list.)

• Like 1