New BreatheHeavy Video! BreatheHeavy's November traffic

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually recorded an entire segment of this video with my thoughts on this because I knew people would drag me for Britney stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, but I decided to leave it out cause I'm tired of defending myself. Look, if you think I am rolling around in a Mercedes and taking baths in hundreds fine. I can't change your mind (no seas cortes). At the end of the day, I know I bust my bum AND genuinely care for Britney as a person. I won't apologize for this site being successful and connecting literally hundreds of thousands of people.

And btw no one is getting banned for that. They're getting banned for being abhorrent and leaving toxic comments. 

Sending you good vibes even though I disagree with your perspective. 

Kill Em With Kindness GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love 2
4 hours ago, One More Time said:

I was thinking the same thing the other day.

Like I don’t like people that profits from such a bad situation.

but also if we don’t have a place to know about the subject how we will discuss about it.

Also I do acknowledge that breatheheavy is one of the main force were people joined to be part of #FreeBritney movement and also Jordan did have a voice before all of that went out. It’s not like he is in a payola from team Britney I believe lol 

A place to discuss? Maybe in the past, now we cannot doubt or question some members of Team B, like Cassie or Jeff, that we are quickly censored. This is a place for discussion, but what discussion if everything here is too safe? Most of the relevant stuff comes from outside this forum, from fearless people like Freebritneyla, thatsurprisewitness, etc. who are not afraid of Jamie, or losing connections with Jeff and Cassie, who probably give some "exclusives" to Jordan straight from the time cship, the enemy.

• Leader
51 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

A place to discuss? Maybe in the past, now we cannot doubt or question some members of Team B, like Cassie or Jeff, that we are quickly censored. This is a place for discussion, but what discussion if everything here is too safe? Most of the relevant stuff comes from outside this forum, from fearless people like Freebritneyla, thatsurprisewitness, etc. who are not afraid of Jamie, or losing connections with Jeff and Cassie, who probably give some "exclusives" to Jordan straight from the time cship, the enemy.

I feel like you're twisting things around. You are free to discuss anyone, but some members were calling Jeff a **** user and body shaming Cassie. That's where I drew the line and I stand by that. No one is giving me exclusives. I have been outspoken about this conservatorship for nearly 13 years and I have never changed my stance. 

It's important to me to keep Exhale in the better place that it's in right now. I won't let it slip back into Exhell, so if that turns you away then I sincerely apologize (genuinely), but this is the way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1