New BreatheHeavy Video! BreatheHeavy's November traffic

25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually recorded an entire segment of this video with my thoughts on this because I knew people would drag me for Britney stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, but I decided to leave it out cause I'm tired of defending myself. 

I don’t understand why anyone would drag you for Britney’s stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, this is literally a Britney forum full of Britney fans that happens to feature other artists news lol. It’s obvious. How would anyone get mad for it? Literally without the Britney section and Britney fans this site wouldn’t exist or function. 
Doesn’t make any sense, does it? 

it+doesnt.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t understand why anyone would drag you for Britney’s stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, this is literally a Britney forum full of Britney fans that happens to feature other artists news lol. It’s obvious. How would anyone get mad for it? Literally without the Britney section and Britney fans this site wouldn’t exist or function. 
Doesn’t make any sense, does it? 

it+doesnt.gif

Lol getting heat for BH being successful is a good problem to have :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Also what's wrong with sunbathing in a speedo :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol getting heat for BH being successful is a good problem to have :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Also what's wrong with sunbathing in a speedo :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

This isn’t about the websites success, it’s about you being a total hypocrite and fraud. Trying to stay relevant by crocodile tears on YouTube?! You literally spend all day by the pool, nothing wrong with that if you didn’t have that luxury just from profiting off Britney and her struggles. 

1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

Okay Maya Angelou... I’d strongly suggest sticking to what you are good at; gossip and sunbathing in your Speedo’s. Most of us see through this b.s, the same way people who say “good vibes only” are actually the most dramatic people in real life. 

Ffs just leave the thread already, you're so hateful :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I just wanna know where are the other 4000 females who read BreatheHeavy. I know so few girlies on Exhale.

Me and my girls @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido @Iconic 4 U @jennyj @Karmickiss @MX3 @Isla 'bout to get it on, grab us a couple boys to go. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm a female :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

some users I think are male and ill find our they are female so there probably are more that comment i just assume they are male lol

• Love 5
  • Leader
2 hours ago, MonAmour said:

This isn’t about the websites success, it’s about you being a total hypocrite and fraud. Trying to stay relevant by crocodile tears on YouTube?! You literally spend all day by the pool, nothing wrong with that if you didn’t have that luxury just from profiting off Britney and her struggles. 

I would like to live in the alternate reality that you are in. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Pools have been closed all year #1, #2 my eyes watering was not fake lol why would I do that? And #3 I work on BreatheHeavy seven days a week because I want to and I like working. 

This is going to be my last response to you for the time being because we are just going in circles. Please feel free to hop off Exhale as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here is the male/female for the entire month of November.

Which actually means almost HALF of visitors are female.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I didn't know so many girlies read BreatheHeavy. I'd love for there to be more females that post comments on the threads and not just lurkers.  :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Would love to meet more of the girls here :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 3