New BreatheHeavy Video! BreatheHeavy's November traffic

• Leader

Hey Exhale! I thought it'd be cool to give you guys a breakdown of BreatheHeavy's traffic in the month of November. I haven't ever been this transparent with the site's analytics before, but it's something I'm interested in diving into more and sharing with you. 

Like usual, November was a roller coaster in terms of traffic. In this video, I show how many people visited BH, the amount of hits we got, what device/browser people are using, what countries people visit from and even the gender split. 

If this interesting to you, let me know in the comments! Any support to BH's YouTube channel is greatly appreciated!

google-a.jpg.7028cec87f808f3a7f87a26037fe65a0.jpg

Related:

• Love 7
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I just wanna know where are the other 4000 females who read BreatheHeavy. I know so few girlies on Exhale.

Me and my girls @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido @Iconic 4 U @jennyj @Karmickiss @MX3 @Isla 'bout to get it on, grab us a couple boys to go. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Hey queen! Ok so what's interesting about that part of the video is I'm an idiot and only showed one week of data when looking at the gender breakdown. But I didn't realize till after I uploaded smh. Here is the male/female for the entire month of November.

Which actually means almost HALF of visitors are female.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-01-at-8-53-22-AM.png

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey queen! Ok so what's interesting about that part of the video is I'm an idiot and only showed one week of data when looking at the gender breakdown. But I didn't realize till after I uploaded smh. Here is the male/female for the entire month of November.

Which actually means almost HALF of visitors are female.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-01-at-8-53-22-AM.png

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I didn't know so many girlies read BreatheHeavy. I'd love for there to be more females that post comments on the threads and not just lurkers.  :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Nice to know you are profiting off Britney just like her handlers. A lot more people will come if you stopped banning and suspending people for not kissing your ***.

I was thinking the same thing the other day.

Like I don’t like people that profits from such a bad situation.

but also if we don’t have a place to know about the subject how we will discuss about it.

Also I do acknowledge that breatheheavy is one of the main force were people joined to be part of #FreeBritney movement and also Jordan did have a voice before all of that went out. It’s not like he is in a payola from team Britney I believe lol 

• Love 2
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Nice to know you are profiting off Britney just like her handlers. A lot more people will come if you stopped banning and suspending people for not kissing your ***.

I actually recorded an entire segment of this video with my thoughts on this because I knew people would drag me for Britney stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, but I decided to leave it out cause I'm tired of defending myself. Look, if you think I am rolling around in a Mercedes and taking baths in hundreds fine. I can't change your mind (no seas cortes). At the end of the day, I know I bust my bum AND genuinely care for Britney as a person. I won't apologize for this site being successful and connecting literally hundreds of thousands of people.

And btw no one is getting banned for that. They're getting banned for being abhorrent and leaving toxic comments. 

Sending you good vibes even though I disagree with your perspective. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I actually recorded an entire segment of this video with my thoughts on this because I knew people would drag me for Britney stories being BH's most trafficked stories of the month, but I decided to leave it out cause I'm tired of defending myself. Look, if you think I am rolling around in a Mercedes and taking baths in hundreds fine. I can't change your mind (no seas cortes). At the end of the day, I know I bust my bum AND genuinely care for Britney as a person. I won't apologize for this site being successful and connecting literally hundreds of thousands of people.

And btw no one is getting banned for that. They're getting banned for being abhorrent and leaving toxic comments. 

Sending you good vibes even though I disagree with your perspective. 

A comment shouldn’t be labelled “toxic” just because you disagree with it and hurts your tiny ego. Stop with the passive aggressive “good vibes” nobody needs it. 

• Like 2

That's an interesting question: why are men more inclined to comment than women? At least on BH. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Gay man are more inclined to be the center of the attention 

Spoiler

Don’t talking about myself  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

And also woman do prefer to comment with very clear arguments and tend to not get in some dusty drama that sometimes are going on in this site

also I do believe when this forum first started like 15 years ago there were more women involved than now 

• Leader
6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I was thinking the same thing the other day.

Like I don’t like people that profits from such a bad situation.

but also if we don’t have a place to know about the subject how we will discuss about it.

Also I do acknowledge that breatheheavy is one of the main force were people joined to be part of #FreeBritney movement and also Jordan did have a voice before all of that went out. It’s not like he is in a payola from team Britney I believe lol 

I hear you. I know it does appear that way. In some sense it's true, and it's something I've grappled with for a long time. However, this site would not exist without it generating revenue. Making money is not inherently a bad thing - but I think through the lens of #FreeBritney it is because of how Jamie Spears blatantly profits off Britney without her consent. I would like to think I am not in that same boat.

I would appreciate it if you'd give this video a watch at some point. I express my views on making money off BH (which of course features Free Britney content).

I'd like for people to know I'm a good dude with good intentions. I know there are a group of people who refuse to see that and I'm ok with that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

A comment shouldn’t be labelled “toxic” just because you disagree with it and hurts your tiny ego. Stop with the passive aggressive “good vibes” nobody needs it. 

It's not about my ego. There's nothing passive aggressive about my positivity or good vibes comments. Genuinely happy people don't talk down to others the way you are to me, so I am sending you good vibes because I'd like for you for your perspective to shift upwards. Ultimately, it's your choice to continue feeling negativity towards me. Keep in mind when you feel negative thoughts towards another, it's you that feels that emotion, not that other person. 🙏 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's not about my ego. There's nothing passive aggressive about my positivity or good vibes comments. Genuinely happy people don't talk down to others the way you are to me, so I am sending you good vibes because I'd like for you for your perspective to shift upwards. Ultimately, it's your choice to continue feeling negativity towards me. Keep in mind when you feel negative thoughts towards another, it's you that feels that emotion, not that other person. 🙏 

Okay Maya Angelou... I’d strongly suggest sticking to what you are good at; gossip and sunbathing in your Speedo’s. Most of us see through this b.s, the same way people who say “good vibes only” are actually the most dramatic people in real life. 

• Haha 1