Is Billie Ellish over due to people realizing her Music is dark in nature?

Spicechinodiva

Could Discussing ********* her friend's, random strangers and other horror movie stuff actually hurt Billie eilish. The answer is yes. 

I think people are realizing her dark lyrics, and wondering why is she making music so sinister.. 

Bellyache discusses How Billie ******** her boyfriend and friends for their money. She was 15 when she Released this Track..

"Sittin' all alone

Mouth full of gum 

In the driveway

My friends aren't far 

In the back of my car (Trunk)

Lay their bodies"

Even with all the good girls go to hell..

She questions if this person is already dying, why are we even saving him?

Meaning he's dying, just let him die. It's the only way I can see my lucifer who's lonely. 

And in bury a friend. She killed the Friend, who she warned, that she isn't who she seems and she only fakes friendships, just to get her victim's, but she'll attend the funeral, even though she was the reason they had to bury the friend..

I think people are actually questioning if she can actually change the topic of death. And actually be happy. 

I think people are realizing she's not gonna change and are probably erasing her, cos they want happy, and not sinister..

@Blackout2006 I love her but therefore I am did what everybody said Freefall. It's not in the top ten of the hot 100. I think people are done with the paranoia and sinister pop. 

Even her brothers own music is more optimistic and more happy. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Music is art and she can write about whatever she likes. 
Movies can be about ******* and have dark themes and that’s fine why can’t music?

I like artists who can branch out and tell stories. Billie’s not my fave but I appreciate that she’s not always singing about love or breakups.

So... are you implying that just because she's a female pop artist she should only be singing about candies , dancefloors, *** and love? That's boring as hell

Have you been listening to any Lil Peep, 21 Savage, xxxtentacion, Travis Scott songs ? Rappers talk about death and ****** all the time, yet no one ever questions their lyrics , but when a female popstar does it everyone acts like it's weird 

3 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Stop, what the hell are u talking about?:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: 

Thank you!

This isn't even a topic, it's a strange stream of verbal diarrhea. Not one person has said any of this, but yet the OP is passing it off as a fact of some sort. This is a common theme with the OP's threads (which are abundant). 

Archived