Kelly Clarkson's ex-husband Brandon Blackstock demands $436,000 a month in child support

3 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

You clearly misread that Karen. . . that statement wasn't man vs woman, it was the fact that he knew who he married. Why should stop being "Kelly Clarkson" because she met a man and got married? He doesn't need that much in child support or spousal support. Point blank. Get a damn job. He doesn't have the kids. At least Kevin had SOME custody. This is ridiculous. 

I think you misunderstood my original thoughts. On a legal side, people pay child support or alimony in proportion to their income and she has a hit prime time show.

On a different note, as a fan, I got the impression that she and her man didn’t have much of a connection. Watch the awkwardness of carpool karaoke. All of us, whether you’re a McDonald’s worker or the President, decide to put energy into our work vs personal life. As a fan I saw her marriage fall apart while she was putting everything into the show. Her choice   

Rumors are he cheated on her with contestants of the Voice.

But talking to my family in nashville, they aren't surprised as it's well known he cheated on his wife, and she had the same body type as Kelly. 

He likes his mom's hot, and both admitted that they hate Being skinny and wanted to kill themselves than lose weight. 

Also his father cheated on Reba, so this is like father, like son. 

When they lose whatever kept them attracted they go to find it 

Narvel went to a 30 something woman. 

Aka A real life Barbara jean. 

Brandon went to girls who didn't have kids and didn't want them cos they don't like how it affects their body as some can't lose weight. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block