melanie c drops Deluxe edition bonus track "Into You" two more bonus studio tracks remains CD only for now

Spicechinodiva

Melanie C drops one of the 3 Bonus Tracks from the 2 CD Deluxe edition of her Critically acclaimed Album "Melanie C" which was released via Her own Record label "Red Girl media"

Her 3Rd top ten Album in the UK #8. 

The deluxe edition was Release in a 2 CD Format. 

The original Album and the 28 minutes second disc which states on Both CD and the sleeve it's housed in 

"not to be sold separately" if someone tries to resell it at CD shops that sells second hand music. 

Well one of the 3 Bonus Tracks is Available now everywhere except the US. But youtube it's live. 

Into you is written by Chisholm, Samuel Brennan, Tom hollins and NIAMH with Production by Billen Ted. 

There's two more Studio tracks remains to be released digitally. 

They are Self love written by Chisholm,  Tom Neville & Poppy Bascomb (which I'm sure is the pop star poppy as well)

And a cover track called Touch me written by Rui Da, Silva , Gary Kemp, and Cassandra Fox. 

Enjoy the bonus track finally getting a digital wide Release

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived