Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

I like it, but I can see why it didn’t get released. It just doesn’t fit the album feel at all in my opinion. I also see a video in my head of Britney dreaming going to a Beach looking at the stars while swimming in the ocean going under the water and then she is in outer space and she lights up Breaking apart turning into shooting stars. While Britney Spears is sitting near the ocean and that’s all I got so far. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TJH said:

I like it, but I can see why it didn’t get released. It just doesn’t fit the album feel at all in my opinion. I also see a video in my head of Britney dreaming going to a Beach looking at the stars while swimming in the ocean going under the water and then she is in outer space and she lights up Breaking apart turning into shooting stars. While Britney Spears is sitting near the ocean and that’s all I got so far. 

I always had a similar vision for amnesia.

Its 0laced in 1960s. Britney and her high school gf are hanging,she has this boy. Who buys her a bra. Then she goes to one of those drive trough cinemas where they have *** and then she turns into milkshake.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I've made a playlist with all the Glory songs plus remixes, and wow, what an era! Getting to listen to all the songs and seeing the new David Lachapelle pictures, creates a whole different experience. I'm sure this was the intended visual for this album and it's very sad that it didn't materialise. Glory remains in my trinity, this era will always be special, and I'm glad Britney is delivering such amazing content to this day. 

Now let me get lost in the Glory dreamy universe once more. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

15 hours ago, 5HINee said:

THE SONG IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT

but why did they have to release two audio on her youtube page tho? one visualizer , one regular one.  WHAT ARE WE FOCUSING ON GUYS?

The audio one is the youtube music autogenerated, it has nothing to do with her team, we should focus on both ig

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

Every time Myah's name pops up I just can't listen to anything post 2008 without feeling weird about it. 
IDK how to explain it. So confusing.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

SITS seems sinister in general. What kind of “gift” would you give to a slave that refuses to work for their birthday? A re-release with an old unreleased demo thar has some Myah thrown in to complete it. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Well apart of 2:58 line, for me there is only Brit's voice throughout entire track (yep, edited), plus backing vocalists for choir like effect in the chorus.

And it was confirmed a singer from Iceland is the background vocalists (who probably recorded a demo) not MM.

Can you guys just stop sucking out joy of anything that is connected with Britney and just enjoy it? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

That's all! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Spoiler

the song is a certified BOP and you can deal :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

I liked the song. Because of the vibe. It's really dreamy. But I pretend like Britney did collaboration with someone else. She is not singing some parts. That's for sure. Because she didn't finish recording. It seems like she is not gonna mention on her social media accounts.

So then she is not feeling it. bored britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

• Love 1