Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

UK here, and I downloaded legally off of Itunes, I also got my partner and friends to download. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All the people boycotting the song are silly in my opinion, as if the courts are going to turn around and go 'hmmmm according to sale statistics her latest song did not perform as well as expected, it must be the fans refusing to support her until she is free...' - C'mon! Yes, we want Britney free, but we also want her to have a record deal when she is free so I will carry on supporting.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" is officially out! Thoughts?!   Related:  

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in lov

a 2014 song that is not begin promoted and also released at this period and time were Britney is battling in court against the gross conservatorship 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

UK here, and I downloaded legally off of Itunes, I also got my partner and friends to download. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All the people boycotting the song are silly in my opinion, as if the courts are going to turn around and go 'hmmmm according to sale statistics her latest song did not perform as well as expected, it must be the fans refusing to support her until she is free...' - C'mon! Yes, we want Britney free, but we also want her to have a record deal when she is free so I will carry on supporting.

yes because Britney doesnt have funds to make her own songs. She needs LABEL to make thing happen. Please. Delusion.

+ boycot is for moral sake, not for chart position or corrupted judge decision. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

I appreciate your decision but if your gonna say our decision is silly at least understand what it is your talking about. I havent seen one person  say were boycotting to sway the court. We are boycotting mostly because she wishes to stop working until her father is gone. Its principle.

I'm not one to push or judge we all have to make the right decisions for ourselves but please don't diminish our stance like were clueless. Obviously the judge doesn't take this into consideration but thats not why we're doing it.

Trust me there is nothing id rather do then jam out to some new Brit, but i just can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing what I do. I say all this respectfully of course. ENJOY! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I appreciate your decision but if your gonna say our decision is silly at least understand what it is your talking about. I havent seen one person  say were boycotting to sway the court. We are boycotting mostly because she wishes to stop working until her father is gone. Its principle.

I'm not one to push or judge we all have to make the right decisions for ourselves but please don't diminish our stance like were clueless. Obviously the judge doesn't take this into consideration but thats not why we're doing it.

Trust me there is nothing id rather do then jam out to some new Brit, but i just can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing what I do. I say all this respectfully of course. ENJOY! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I completely respect your decision.

I do think it's silly, but it is my opinion, and that should also be respected.

• Love 1
Just now, Fab britney said:

Why do I feel they had a video prepared if it went number one on iTunes and it hasn’t so they don’t have anything lol

I think the same, if it goes number 1 on iTunes they might post a video of her thanking us  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

I mean,the song is not really moving me,you know?
It's alright. 

The "drown" part is clearly not Brit, which was...a choice, and honestly I just cannot respect now, before or at any point this attempt to include other people's vocals in her music with the intent to pass them off as Brit's voice. Seriously dishonest and turns me off from a song. This wasn't anywhere near as egregious as Bernanda Jambalaya,but still irks me, you know? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Sounds pretty reasonable and respectful, shame not the same back. I don't find human rights at all silly. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. Maya Angelou.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, nigel said:

The leak is like 192 kbs so it’s half the quality of the real version. It will sound way more crisp and clear than this one does.

You're ****. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: And yeah, the final version sounds WAY more crisp. Shame the vocals were all put through some filter. Reminds me of how Anthony Preston butchered "Alien". :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

At least SITS is still a bonafide BOP :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

20 hours ago, David Rose said:

I know what you mean. Its partly that the leak isn't completely HQ, but its also a question of what they had to work with and the production choices that were made because of that, I think. Like Liar for example, I don't know what happened to the vocal production on that song, but it also sounds unfinished and rushed. I think this song might have that sort of rough around the edges type of deal happening.

I've never noticed it on "Liar", but it would definitely fit the theme of that song. It seems like a song written in the heat of the moment. In the direct aftermath of a betrayal. So the unfinished, rough edges definitely fit the angry, impulsive vibe of the song. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: