Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also not people who SCREAM boycott listening to the new music in the first place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: and then having the audacity to listen to it for free when she worked hard to create them songs years ago - do not dare claim we have no morals when you're listening to her music illegally. NEWSFLASH the illegal link you're listening from originally came from a stream/purchase of the song, so you're not any better. HYPOCRITES.

Just my two cents :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Ok, i am weak :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

But i used at least this: 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Ok, i am weak :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

But i used at least this: 

You don't scream boycott and you're respectful to people.

I think it's totally fine if people want to boycott as long as they respect those who don't and vice versa :) you've not done anything wrong!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Yea, maybe. But you know how hard it is to find someone that has almost the same as you ? but who knows ..

Lately I discovered that Work ***** is entirely sung by Myah and I felt so sad. Ruining a legacy of o Truly beautiful Soul/Artist/Performer/Singer with this sick strategy.

Shame on ANYBODY who brought that.

This is so shocking to find out cause work *** is mostly talking anyways!? Why? They completely turned me off of Britney brand. This swimming song also sucks.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also not people who SCREAM boycott listening to the new music in the first place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: and then having the audacity to listen to it for free when she worked hard to create them songs years ago - do not dare claim we have no morals when you're listening to her music illegally. NEWSFLASH the illegal link you're listening from originally came from a stream/purchase of the song, so you're not any better. HYPOCRITES.

HEY YOU, I BURNT MYSELF!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

YOU SHOULD'VE WARNED ME YOU'D BE SPILLING BOILING HOT TEA:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Have you got any honey? I like it sweet and hot. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1

Its not bad, fun and light with a cool Birtney vibe throughout a solid bonus track I can see too. Love the art that came along with it wonder if it was all photoshopped though or she did wear that. Love the new art for the Vinyl tempted lol  I wish at 2:22 she said Aquarius in stead of gemini would of been more fitting

• Like 1
On 12/1/2020 at 3:48 AM, kimsaprincess said:

at the end of the day both sides hurt and benefit britney. not streaming makes it so her dad can’t take any of her money to use for his lawyers, but britney won’t be getting any money for hers. if you do stream, it brings in revenue for britney and her lawyers, but also for j*mie and his. it’s ****** either way. i’d rather stream and give britney/j*mie $0.00735 but i’m also not gonna harass people who don’t. there is no right or wrong decision at this point. that’s just my opinion on all of it :-)

As an on the fence person about it. I did listen to the song but I think your perspective should  be a headline for boycotts and non because it gives perspective on reality not the commodity that is her music 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Not necessarily. 

The could have been bought, meaning someone paid but theres a huge difference between one person buying it and ninety nine others downloading to one hundred people buying it.

Yeah, britney worked on this music, and that was five years ago but last month, her lawyer said she's refusing to engage if it benefits her father and her father also made it clear that he does not believe that britney should have an input in her career.

So yeah, britney might have worked her *** off for this album at one time, but this vinyl is just another release to try and create some sort of passive income that doesnt require her working.

I mean, the Oops! Vinyl is no different to this; new artwork, bonus tracks etc.

Is it unfortunate, yes but the statements have been made.

As much as I love the song, it has been spoiled and I will never be able to seperate it from the fact that her abuser father thinks shes a show horse.

• Love 3

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

UK here, and I downloaded legally off of Itunes, I also got my partner and friends to download. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All the people boycotting the song are silly in my opinion, as if the courts are going to turn around and go 'hmmmm according to sale statistics her latest song did not perform as well as expected, it must be the fans refusing to support her until she is free...' - C'mon! Yes, we want Britney free, but we also want her to have a record deal when she is free so I will carry on supporting.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

UK here, and I downloaded legally off of Itunes, I also got my partner and friends to download. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

All the people boycotting the song are silly in my opinion, as if the courts are going to turn around and go 'hmmmm according to sale statistics her latest song did not perform as well as expected, it must be the fans refusing to support her until she is free...' - C'mon! Yes, we want Britney free, but we also want her to have a record deal when she is free so I will carry on supporting.

yes because Britney doesnt have funds to make her own songs. She needs LABEL to make thing happen. Please. Delusion.

+ boycot is for moral sake, not for chart position or corrupted judge decision. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Currently;

2 on the UK Itunes

and

2 on USA Itunes.

I appreciate your decision but if your gonna say our decision is silly at least understand what it is your talking about. I havent seen one person  say were boycotting to sway the court. We are boycotting mostly because she wishes to stop working until her father is gone. Its principle.

I'm not one to push or judge we all have to make the right decisions for ourselves but please don't diminish our stance like were clueless. Obviously the judge doesn't take this into consideration but thats not why we're doing it.

Trust me there is nothing id rather do then jam out to some new Brit, but i just can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing what I do. I say all this respectfully of course. ENJOY! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
  • Like 5