Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Her team and producers need to drop it.

I mean it was barely obvious on BJ for non fans oh hell even myself..  besides the second verse of body ache. (That was really just ne too obvious).

and i never hate BJ for it. I just think for myself it’s Britney and it’s fine

but here is basically Some other chic singing around with her and almost sounds like a feature :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

i don’t mind it, but why don’t they just use her Vocals even if they might not be perfect. I would prefer them to some rando

No matter what Britney releases there will always be questioning sadly. And it does not sound like a feature at all. It’s a very nice track and she sounds perfectly fine. But we all have opinions and that’s healthy I guess lol 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Interestingly, Wikipedia lists both Mood Ring and Swimming in the Stars as singles (not promotional ones - actual singles). However, since it can be edited by anyone, I'm not really sure what to think. I'm leaning more towards promotional singles (à la Private Show, Clumsy, and Do You Wanna Come Over?), but there's no way to know for sure.

I added it to my "Britney Spears Singles: Complete" playlist for now, which includes promotional singles. That's the one i'm gonna be listening to in the meantime just so I can have a reason to listen to all her singles AND SITS on her birthday. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I added it to my "Britney Spears Singles: Complete" playlist for now, which includes promotional singles. That's the one i'm gonna be listening to in the meantime just so I can have a reason to listen to all her singles AND SITS on her birthday. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’m going to keep SITS & Matches as separate singles and off of Glory deluxe, and then make a new playlist with revised track list for ultimate flow that also includes Hey Ma. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tetris said:

I’m going to keep SITS & Matches as separate singles and off of Glory deluxe, and then make a new playlist with revised track list for ultimate flow that also includes Hey Ma. 

Omg another playlist obsessed Exhaler like me. Hi! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I included it on my "Britney Spears Singles: Complete" where it joins Mood Ring and I left it out of my "Britney Spears Singles" where the last entry is Slumber Party feat. Tinashé. I also added it to my "The History of Britney Spears" playlist which is 100+ and includes promotional singles and B sides from the digital 45s of The Singles Collection. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Like 1