Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

I’ve just had my first listen of the song. 

It’s nice to hear some “new” music from Britney again and to listen to her voice, it’s been too long. The song itself is very dreamy and I’d say is a good listen, maybe a grower, but I haven’t instantly taken to it. Compared to the rest of the “Glory” album I can see why this went unreleased until now - it’s not strong enough, more like an album filler.

Love the artwork and the GIF.

Here’s hoping “Matches” is much better especially as it’s a collaboration with Backstreet Boys! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

I mean it is her bday. . . she could be taking the day off. She may still say something.  I don't think we should jump the gun yet, she mentioned mood ring a little late as well. 

Her father literally said in a documentary that he'd make her work on her birthday.

Three years ago, she posted a singing video on her birthday

This is an instagram post, not a concert series. There's no post from her because she doesnt want anything happening that benefits her father and fans happily gave him their cash to fight against her wishes.

Honestly, it took an outdated format for people to fork over the cash.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

FOR ANYONE SAYING IT’S NOT BRITNEY:

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?visual=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F940055365&show_artwork=true&scheme=https&secret_token=s-owmrzr7nMhS

(stolen from PopJustice)

Yes, we all know the backing vocal is overpowering, but it’s really Britney singing the ******* song  

This is saying it’s been removed for me :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her father literally said in a documentary that he'd make her work on her birthday.

Three years ago, she posted a singing video on her birthday

This is an instagram post, not a concert series. There's no post from her because she doesnt want anything happening that benefits her father and fans happily gave him their cash to fight against her wishes.

Honestly, it took an outdated format for people to fork over the cash.

That was literally a few years ago when he said that... for that year, while she was still doing Vegas.  It doesn't mean that she wont want or get a day off on her birthday if she works on her birthday the year before. I've worked on my birthday, I've also had birthdays off where I didn't want to work.