Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

It's listed as a single. Hence the Vinyl release as well as the visual on Youtube. I don't think there will be a video, but it is considered a single. 

I think it’s more a promo single. Sort of like a pretty gurls. 

Just to keep her name out there a little bit. 

I doubt they will bring much attention to it overall. Probably wait until new new music and push it as a comeback once again. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

THE SONG IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT

but why did they have to release two audio on her youtube page tho? one visualizer , one regular one.  WHAT ARE WE FOCUSING ON GUYS?

it's how it works always,

youtube has youtube music, that is why they do that. it's like that on every single artist page if you look. Each song.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I think it’s more a promo single. Sort of like a pretty gurls. 

Just to keep her name out there a little bit. 

I doubt they will bring much attention to it overall. Probably wait until new new music and push it as a comeback once again. 

Agreed. It's usually not very good for a career if an artist goes too long without releasing music. 4 or 5 years seems to be the general cap regardless of how big they are.

Just listened to it. I think it’s a cool song, kinda emotional, but I see why it didn’t make the cut... 

Still better than some songs of GLORY tho! But GUYS?? If you listened to the song as well... 

... in some part I do not recognize Britney’s voice tbh... Passenger 2.0?

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 2

Really liking SITS! I'm slightly disappointed about the vocal production and the fact that some of the adlibs that aren't Britney however I love the lyrics and enjoy the song. My first thoughts are that the song was scrapped and that they've decided to release it with the vocals that were already recorded so have brought backing /demo vocals to the forefront. 

• Like 3

It is an ok song but worse of all I don't hear Britney in it. It doesn't fit with Glory where for the most part you could hear Britney's voice so clearly. You could hear her involvement 100%. This feels like a demo that they had to overproduce

• Love 4
  • Like 2