Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:Pleasantly surprised!

I wish the vocals were more reflective of how her actual voice sounds, but when do we ever get that? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This song fits perfectly with my mood right now & is spiritually filling me up when I need it so badly. You can feel the spirit of Godney! & with that being said, I can’t not get behind this song. If I find out she doesn’t support it, I’ll act accordingly, but until then :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Mine & Britney’s sun sign is Sagittarius, I’ve just recently celebrated a birthday & I’m going to bask in this Sagittarius energy while it’s still the season :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" is officially out! Thoughts?!   Related:  

a 2014 song that is not begin promoted and also released at this period and time were Britney is battling in court against the gross conservatorship 

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in lov

Posted Images

Just now, Britneylandia said:

It sounds good, l actually really like it BUT I’m still mad that she said she didn’t want to work and make money until her father is far from the conservatorship. The fact that she hasn’t said a word about this makes it obvious. 

I get what you're saying but she's not working. It's our decision if we support the releases.

• Community Leader
Just now, Britneylandia said:

It sounds good, l actually really like it BUT I’m still mad that she said she didn’t want to work and make money until her father is far from the conservatorship. The fact that she hasn’t said a word about this makes it obvious. 

Yea this. I was really hoping we'd hear something from her about this. If she doesn't comment on SITS or the re-release then I'm tossing the track in the bin :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean yeah. But also nah.

She always used loud back vocalist for effect purposes. But sometimes they use them for lack of her vocals. It's a problem when you can hear back vocals only and no Britney whatsoever.

irpLvJS.gif

besides the "In gravity's arms we'll drown the world is ours" or whatever the song says in the chorus, and the adlibs at the end, I hear Britney all the time. A very heavily edited at some points, but still Britney. I really don't mind Robotney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

2 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

The bridge is really beautiful, and the run she does at 2:53 is AMAZING and classic Britney.

The backing vocalist sounds like Tinashe?

It's Klara Elias, an Icelandic singer that apparently was on a band called NYLON

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

just listened. i'm sorry Britney but i can't help myself. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

it's a little too autotuned imo but i'm reallt loving the darky vibe. this, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me, MOTM could have actually been separated to form a different album. like the sad, vulnerable, and dark counterpart to Glory :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

The bridge is really beautiful, and the run she does at 2:53 is AMAZING and classic Britney.

see thats the thing, that particular backing vocal is 100% Britney. she's singing more than people are giving her credit for on this. people are just still scarred from the past so everything goes into question.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

besides the "In gravity's arms we'll drown the world is ours" or whatever the song says in the chorus, and the adlibs at the end, I hear Britney all the time. A very heavily edited at some points, but still Britney. I really don't mind Robotney. 

Agree to disagree. Then again I am half deaf these days.

irpLvJS.gif

• Haha 1

if this was on the radio or played and a non-fan heard it, i don't think they would know it's Britney. I'll be crucified, for saying this, anyone does that has a dif opinion, it's even supported by a post i was tagged in. but i think it's true.

• Love 2
  • Like 3