Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

28 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Is this even Britney?

the voice is so processed and have so much background vocals it doesn't even sounds like her :/

the song itself is very nice, it would be so nice with her actual voice

I love how someone give thumbs down on this like it was not the truth.

• Love 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" is officially out! Thoughts?!   Related:  

a 2014 song that is not begin promoted and also released at this period and time were Britney is battling in court against the gross conservatorship 

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in lov

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I mean yeah. But also nah.

She always used loud back vocalist for effect purposes. But sometimes they use them for lack of her vocals. It's a problem when you can hear back vocals only and no Britney whatsoever.

irpLvJS.gif

I hear Britney in this whole song. There is a background singer doing some of the saying swimming in the stars tonight at the end.  It’s 2:37 and 2:57. Those are the only two times where I think it’s a background singer and probably in the chorus with Britney but I don’t hear her in it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This song is not it. Britney you are a megastar. This is crap and you should not agree to this. Seriously don't release something just to release it horrible business strategy. I cant stand when they autotune her like that. Hello we can all here the robotic voice. Who listens to this and says yeah that sounds good. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, M13 said:

Britney + “Ghost Vocalist!”  Doesn’t sound like Myah Marie but it’s definitely not Britney around the Pre-Chorus. But I’m here for it! 

it's not, it's Klara Elias 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I'm crying as I'm listening to swimming in the stars Doctor Who Reaction GIF 

I really can't believe we were  deprived of this song. At the chorus my soul is leaving my body every time. I AM NOT OKAY

So let's go
Swimming in the stars tonight
Oh, and we'll glow
And shimmer in the diamond lights
We'll dive in
Head first, all the way down
In gravity's arms we'll drown
The world is ours
When we're swimming in the stars
When we're swimming in the stars
Britney Spears Crying GIF

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

This song is not it. Britney you are a megastar. This is crap and you should not agree to this. Seriously don't release something just to release it horrible business strategy. I cant stand when they autotune her like that. Hello we can all here the robotic voice. Who listens to this and says yeah that sounds good. 

Yeah talk to Britney like she’s the one deciding to release things :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1