Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears' new song "Swimming in the Stars" is officially out! Thoughts?!   Related:  

a 2014 song that is not begin promoted and also released at this period and time were Britney is battling in court against the gross conservatorship 

I can't at people complaining about the manipulation of vocals as if all of her 9 albums were recorded acoustic or something, or as if she's never had backup vocalists before, like aren't y'all in lov

Posted Images

Just now, igor25 said:

Can you dm me as well? 😊😊😊😊

Your DMs are off too.

Just now, Aprilbot said:

Oh no! How do I turn them on?!

Please try this:

1. Account settings
  2. On the right of your screen, there’s a panel called Other Settings
  3. So Other Settings> Notification Settings> Messenger
  4. Thus, enable your DMs

Or, contact a mod! :)

46 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Swimming in a shart....NO SIS...you did NOT just expose yourself as a soggy bottom on here. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

The bravery of it all. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I am deceased. Don't mind me, I'll be swimming in my grave tonight. 

But please do link me if the HQ version leaks. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I’m actually a top 🥴 just here on a Tuesday with some humor. My b 

• Haha 3