Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s obviously not Myah Marie, nor does it sound like they’re trying to convince us that’s britney. The BGV just sound really loud, perhaps to distract from the song not being finished

someone DM me please!!

you said this without hearing it?

You know what? **** it. 

I'm not even mad. There's more Britney in here than in Work B and Till the World Ends tbh. 

And what we hear on Brit sounds great. I can hear her throughout the song. It sucks we have to go through the motions with this as a fandom though. 

Brit ilu girl but finish your projects :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I still feel like she could've recorded the bridge to Tom's Diner on her iPhone lmao would've just taken 30 seconds. Still I feel like I hear her on more than 80% of this track. 

What I really need is for Britneys***** on YouTube to separate the vocals and give us an acapella version of this song so we can get a better picture. :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1