Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest I wanted to give this a go and pretend like they weren't going to grab a ghost singer but....

"and we'll STAYYYYYY ALIVEEE AND SEEEEE SOME CITY LIGHTS"

does not sound like her to me at all. 

also the part where she's like "HEADFIRST ALL THE WAY DOWNNNNN" 

just does not sound like that to me it at all? Like it wouldn't be that smooth? Her voice sounds great on Glory but this track is missing some of the cracks we have heard in her voice in more recent tracks. No shade guys honestly you know I am a stan just giving my opinion. I don't want to rain on anyone else's parade. 

I mean I am not saying its not her but maybe filtered? The adlibs in the end is obviously not Britney. But low-key they should've gotten that single to do the bridge in Tom's Diner remix...:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I think she didn't finish recording this song. And they just used background vocalist for the rest of it when they putting together. I'm listening Britney since 1999. I know her real deep voice and her baby voice. They can't fool me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

I think she didn't finish recording this song. And they just used background vocalist for the rest of it when they putting together. I'm listening Britney since 1999. I know her real deep voice and her baby voice. They can't fool me. 

same case as Mood Ring too. But this one is more obvious. 

I love it!

It doesn't sound like anything on Glory, but it's still beautiful, and has an ethereal vibe to it.

She is the lead, though there is some heavy backing, and a few lines clearly aren't her, but there's no Myah, because as stated many times, she wasn't involved during the Glory sessions.

Now I'm waiting for Matches to leak.

Edited by Lemon_Drop
3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

there's no myah but there's clearly another vocalist in parts. but majority of lead is Britney IMO.

Isn’t it crazy that we even as fans have to worry/think about that though? Like in reality, it is **** that we have to always be like 🤔 is that Britney?

What other artist do has fans constantly guessing if it’s her or not 😂  no shade

• Like 4