Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

I understand why they cut swimming in the stars from Glory. It doesn't fit the rest of the album. And it seems like unfinished. I felt like Britney only singing chorus. Who recorded the rest of the song in this case? Myah is back? What do u think guys? Cuz I can't be the only one who felt like that way. Its so obvious. She didn't record full song and they used some else vocals. 

I thought it sounded unfinished too, theres not much lyrics to it

5 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I understand why they cut swimming in the stars from Glory. It doesn't fit the rest of the album. And it seems like unfinished. I felt like Britney only singing chorus. Who recorded the rest of the song in this case? Myah is back? What do u think guys? Cuz I can't be the only one who felt like that way. Its so obvious. She didn't record full song and they used some else vocals. 

I seriously think the lead vocals are all Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, POIKKIMAKI said:

An 7.5 from me...can see why its not on glory.... man on the moon vibes...

Great way to end 2020.

There is a background vocalist...I don't think its myah.   Just someone to ad lib here and there

do you think the final chorus backing/adlibs are Britney? its the best part

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

To be honest I wanted to give this a go and pretend like they weren't going to grab a ghost singer but....

"and we'll STAYYYYYY ALIVEEE AND SEEEEE SOME CITY LIGHTS"

does not sound like her to me at all. 

also the part where she's like "HEADFIRST ALL THE WAY DOWNNNNN" 

just does not sound like her either? Like it wouldn't be that smooth? Her voice sounds great on Glory but this track is missing some of the cracks we have heard in her voice in more recent tracks. No shade guys honestly you know I am a stan just giving my opinion. I don't want to rain on anyone else's parade. 

I mean I am not saying its not her but maybe filtered? The adlibs in the end is obviously not Britney. But low-key they should've gotten that single to do the bridge in Tom's Diner remix...:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Definitely no Myah (in my opinion). The song does sound like something that wasn’t finished initially and then polished for this release. That being said, I really like it though!  It’s an 8, would be a 9 if I could understand the verses a bit more. I’m happy! 

• Like 2