Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I appreciate your decision but if your gonna say our decision is silly at least understand what it is your talking about. I havent seen one person  say were boycotting to sway the court. We are boycotting mostly because she wishes to stop working until her father is gone. Its principle.

I'm not one to push or judge we all have to make the right decisions for ourselves but please don't diminish our stance like were clueless. Obviously the judge doesn't take this into consideration but thats not why we're doing it.

Trust me there is nothing id rather do then jam out to some new Brit, but i just can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing what I do. I say all this respectfully of course. ENJOY! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I completely respect your decision.

I do think it's silly, but it is my opinion, and that should also be respected.

• Love 1

I mean,the song is not really moving me,you know?
It's alright. 

The "drown" part is clearly not Brit, which was...a choice, and honestly I just cannot respect now, before or at any point this attempt to include other people's vocals in her music with the intent to pass them off as Brit's voice. Seriously dishonest and turns me off from a song. This wasn't anywhere near as egregious as Bernanda Jambalaya,but still irks me, you know? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I appreciate your decision but if your gonna say our decision is silly at least understand what it is your talking about. I havent seen one person  say were boycotting to sway the court. We are boycotting mostly because she wishes to stop working until her father is gone. Its principle.

I'm not one to push or judge we all have to make the right decisions for ourselves but please don't diminish our stance like were clueless. Obviously the judge doesn't take this into consideration but thats not why we're doing it.

Trust me there is nothing id rather do then jam out to some new Brit, but i just can't bring myself to enjoy it knowing what I do. I say all this respectfully of course. ENJOY! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sounds pretty reasonable and respectful, shame not the same back. I don't find human rights at all silly. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. Maya Angelou.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, nigel said:

The leak is like 192 kbs so it’s half the quality of the real version. It will sound way more crisp and clear than this one does.

You're ****. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: And yeah, the final version sounds WAY more crisp. Shame the vocals were all put through some filter. Reminds me of how Anthony Preston butchered "Alien". :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

At least SITS is still a bonafide BOP :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

20 hours ago, David Rose said:

I know what you mean. Its partly that the leak isn't completely HQ, but its also a question of what they had to work with and the production choices that were made because of that, I think. Like Liar for example, I don't know what happened to the vocal production on that song, but it also sounds unfinished and rushed. I think this song might have that sort of rough around the edges type of deal happening.

I've never noticed it on "Liar", but it would definitely fit the theme of that song. It seems like a song written in the heat of the moment. In the direct aftermath of a betrayal. So the unfinished, rough edges definitely fit the angry, impulsive vibe of the song. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You're ****. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: And yeah, the final version sounds WAY more crisp. Shame the vocals were all put through some filter. Reminds me of how Anthony Preston butchered "Alien". :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

At least SITS is still a bonafide BOP :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

I've never noticed it on "Liar", but it would definitely fit the theme of that song. It seems like a song written in the heat of the moment. In the direct aftermath of a betrayal. So the unfinished, rough edges definitely fit the angry, impulsive vibe of the song. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I get where you're coming from. To me it just has that 'mastering an unfinished demo' vocal vibe that SITS kinda has.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg another playlist obsessed Exhaler like me. Hi! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I included it on my "Britney Spears Singles: Complete" where it joins Mood Ring and I left it out of my "Britney Spears Singles" where the last entry is Slumber Party feat. Tinashé. I also added it to my "The History of Britney Spears" playlist which is 100+ and includes promotional singles and B sides from the digital 45s of The Singles Collection. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

OKAY! I think I’ve got the Glory era songs in a very good flow that comes full circle (so that the last song flows right back into first song):

1. Invitation

2. Man On The Moon

3. Make Me...

4. Swimming In The Stars

5. Just Luv Me

6. Slumber Party (choose your own Tinashe destiny)

7. Better

8. Change Your Mind

9. Hey Ma

10. If I’m Dancing

11. Clumsy

12. Matches

13. What You Need

14. Liar

15. Just Like Me

16. Private Show

17. Love Me Down

18. Pretty Girls