Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

I feel like some of you expected first single slayage type song production from an unreleased, remastered, cut, 2016 demo. 

I can understand some just not liking it but we basically got two free songs. I’m going to take them and bop because who knows when we will actually get new new music. 

Tbh I love all her unreleased though. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel like some of you expected first single slayage type song production from an unreleased, remastered, cut, 2016 demo. 

I can understand some just not liking it but we basically got two free songs. I’m going to take them and bop because who knows when we will actually get new new music. 

Tbh I love all her unreleased though. 

SAME PAGE QUEEN, SAME PAGE!....its a gift to get us through the long drought 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, David Rose said:

see thats the thing, that particular backing vocal is 100% Britney. she's singing more than people are giving her credit for on this. people are just still scarred from the past so everything goes into question.

Yes, absolutely. That part is 100% signature Britney melisma - Very Oops era! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

• Like 1