Billie Eilish sits down with Vanity Fair for her annual interview

• Exhale+

Every year since 2017, Grammy award winning artist Billie Eilish sits down for a 30-minute interview with Vanity Fair. 

It gets longer each time cos they revisit each question and answer to see whether it changed or has stayed the same. 

It's always changed cause of how fast her success came.

Enjoy! Can't wait for take 5. 

vef-b.jpg.cca3d6fe92de9f5371dc3f7c37d26941.jpg

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ngl these interviews are what got me into listening to her music, i was always surprused at how down to earth she is, shes younger than me but probs more mature lol

Wondering how long the video will be when she's 90.

Feels refreshing not to see jealous Billie haters

Posted Images

not saying im expecting it, specially because I do like the girl and think shes very mature, but I fear the day when she has some sort of downfall or a bad breakup or just... idk so much can happen to her yet, can you imagine. Britney was 18 when she did slave, who knew 6 years later she would be spirilling down fast. If britney did something like this she would have changed SO much.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

ngl these interviews are what got me into listening to her music, i was always surprused at how down to earth she is, shes younger than me but probs more mature lol

SAME! I only knew a couple songs and then I saw last years VF interview and now I love herrrr

• Love 1

She's maturing really fast. I couldn't even imagine being that wise at 30. The fact that she said she notices if she only talks about herself is amazing and wants to always work on that. I'm a fan. Hope that all the money and fame doesn't get to her head later, she will lose that appeal.