The way she keeps feeding us: Dua Lipa filming music videos for "Future Nostalgia" Side B

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, jonjon2000 said:

It's a great album, it has longevity, it has been a year since Don't Start Now, and 8 months since the release of the album. Compare it with Chromatica, Smile, Love Goes, Sawayama, Rare, High Road, Ungodly Hour, many others, they have not been as played out more than they expected it. All of them are great albums, but they didn't have the impact and longevity to keep on giving as Future Nostalgia. 

Not only the above. But the way she has promoted the **** our of it. She has being consistent. Promoting, promoting, promoting. Being political, being aware, being present, but promoting, doing the work. We are all working our 9-5s, and certainly she is doing her 9-5 PLUS OVERTIME. She is collecting the fruits of her hard earned work.  

• Love 3

I'm afraid of a side B. For me Future Nostalgia is so good, she shouldn't release a Side B that can ruin the album. She should release a small EP with 7-8 songs in the same universe as FN but under another title. That way she could also pretend for another Grammy and also if it flops FN will still be a success. 

Wow, I seriously love her. We haven't seen a popstar in some time minus TUN and WWAFA,WDWG? promoting their 0rojects like thos and I'm not complaining. Dua truly snatched the AOTY of this year and we deserve 4-6 more songs from such a stellar record honestly including the normani collab. I hope she wins most of her Grammy nominees, it's what she deserves.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block