The way she keeps feeding us: Dua Lipa filming music videos for "Future Nostalgia" Side B

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Dua Lipa reveals plans to start filming music videos for Future Nostalgia Side B.

The Side B will include songs she recorded for Future Nostalgia that didn't make the cut the first time around. She'll likely include brand new songs as well.

Just because they weren't added to Side A doesn't mean they're not great tracks. I'm perched.

The way she keeps feeding us so much content :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: We're not worthy. 

Exhale, is Dua becoming a main pop girl before our very eyes? This is one of the best eras of 2020. 

side-b.jpg.8b26f9ba6ec7b59ac90eabcd2fdb2d6e.jpg

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Exhale, is Dua becoming a main pop girl before our very eyes?

She has already become a main pop girl - no one's doing it like her. In this current era of fan-bought and fan-inflated #1s, an artist with actual longevity and actual hits is more than deserving of said status. The Cursed Madonna was a bit of a hiccup, but we'll forgive her. ezgif-3-0aa7d516c5d2.gif And Avatar MaxiPad is next in line. Stream Kings & Queensezgif-3-0aa7d516c5d2.gif

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dua Lipa reveals plans to start filming music videos for Future Nostalgia Side B.

The Side B will include songs she recorded for Future Nostalgia that didn't make the cut the first time around. She'll likely include brand new songs as well.

Just because they weren't added to Side A doesn't mean they're not great tracks. I'm perched.

The way she keeps feeding us so much content :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: We're not worthy. 

Exhale, is Dua becoming a main pop girl before our very eyes? This is one of the best eras of 2020. 

side-b.jpg.8b26f9ba6ec7b59ac90eabcd2fdb2d6e.jpg

Everything that she does now I'm here for it. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Dula Peep keeps slaying:surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I love her but she’ll overexpose herself if she doesn’t slow down and let ONE track at a time be a hit. She’s releasing too much at the same time :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

That being said, I’m excited for Side B.

I see your standpoint but I respectfully don't agree. Dua stil isn't a charttopper like Ariana or co. She still needs to work to get exposure in the US. I mean, Break My Heart only reached a new peak not that long ago which means she needs to keep pushing.

She only started to become really popular with FN when you compare the charts of FN and her first album which means she's still growing and as long as she keeps re-inventing herself, she won't get overexposured because she keeps it interesting that way.

Look at Britney: girl was on every channel performing, numerous commercials, even in the toystores her face would be on Barbies, ... okay times have changed but Britney too kept pushing and brought 3 albums out in 2 years. 

But I do get your point of view though as people seem to be "over" with people very quickly these days

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I see your standpoint but I respectfully don't agree. Dua stil isn't a charttopper like Ariana or co. She still needs to work to get exposure in the US. I mean, Break My Heart only reached a new peak not that long ago which means she needs to keep pushing.

She only started to become really popular with FN when you compare the charts of FN and her first album which means she's still growing and as long as she keeps re-inventing herself, she won't get overexposured because she keeps it interesting that way.

Look at Britney: girl was on every channel performing, numerous commercials, even in the toystores her face would be on Barbies, ... okay times have changed but Britney too kept pushing and brought 3 albums out in 2 years. 

But I do get your point of view though as people seem to be "over" with people very quickly these days

True... I understand that pov as well. I guess for the GP it works well because they aren’t checking up on Dua like that. But for people like us who keep up with every release, it feels like she is bombarding us with new releases hahaha. She released Levitating, Fever, and Prisoner all in the same breathe.

• Love 1

I love Dua, and she has blown my mind this year... But can I say something? I was watching some AMAs performances the other day, first Dua's and then Bebe's, and then one by Kylie (in another show), and my gawd the difference was huge... Dua is getting better and better but I still doubt her natural charisma on stage. Bebe's performance was lackluster but she was still eating up the camera with her looks (then Doja appeared and she just stole the show). Then Kylie, with her elegance and incredible s ex-appeal...

Dua definitely has potential but she's still maturing (remember: Britney was making the world her own AT SIXTEEN ALREADY...)

3 hours ago, crisscross said:

Im already tired of Future Nostalgia. Its a good album/era but I see/hear it everywhere

It's a great album, it has longevity, it has been a year since Don't Start Now, and 8 months since the release of the album. Compare it with Chromatica, Smile, Love Goes, Sawayama, Rare, High Road, Ungodly Hour, many others, they have not been as played out more than they expected it. All of them are great albums, but they didn't have the impact and longevity to keep on giving as Future Nostalgia. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block