"Good News" by Megan Thee Stallion debuts at #2 with 16k pure sales, BTS debut at #1

Style.

On 11/30/2020 at 5:45 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I don't think it's fair to judge an album's sales by the amount of physical units it sells. We're in a streaming era. 105K is a pretty good debut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I was comparing her debut with Nicki’s Queen album and guess what? Queen outsold this album both in streams and physical units but y’all clowned Nicki.

Your reply was just salty, bitter and unnecessary but Onika stays winning while this chick with one flow is struggling to sell an album despite all this hype and exposure. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

13 hours ago, MX3 said:

Unpopular opinion....I'm not really a fan. I liked savage and wap and fkn around but I thought her album was repetitive and kinda ****ty. 

Her album is tacky and uninspired. She’s a weak rapper and the songs could have been sing by anyone. Literally anyone. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

I was comparing her debut with Nicki’s Queen album and guess what? Queen outsold this album both in streams and physical units but y’all clowned Nicki.

Queen literally has more than billion streams, debuted with 185k units, spawned 2 top 10 hits and it's platinum, but people really called it a flop :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Queen literally has more than billion streams, debuted with 185k units, spawned 2 top 10 hits and it's platinum, but people really called it a flop :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Exactly, and most importantly that album was hella good and Nicki delivered bar after bar. Unlike these new ho’. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block