Jump to content

"Good News" by Megan Thee Stallion debuts at #2 with 16k pure sales, BTS debut at #1


Style.

Recommended Posts

Embarrassing. So is that all the clout and hype could bring? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I can’t believe people actually clowned Onika Tanya for debuting at #2 with almost 100k pure. Also, why Say So remix with Nicki Minaj outsold this Stallion album? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

16k. This **** is embarrassing. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

 

Edit: BTS' new album Be debuted at #1 with 

Good News earned a total of 100,500 equivalent album units (sales + streaming). Good News is also the most streamed album of the week. good-n.jpg.84c1c93921b39644115d6f853a5e335d.jpg

  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree that song is horrendous, but there's no doubt it gets stuck in your head and also makes for easy-to-mimic choreography for virality. But yea that song is trash yet I stan :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I wish there was a separate chart for viral tik tok trends to separate from the actual charts impacting what people are listening to because they chose to listen to something. The fact most of these songs reach the success they do over viral dances shouldn’t reflect the songs real popularity 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
  • Content Curators
47 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Even though I don’t think BTPayola deserved the number one. Five number one albums on the Billboard Hot 100 and the impact you’ve made in the US is almost nonexistent? Please :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Unfortunately, Dua is the one using Payola.

Either you are really confused about the idea and keeps throwing the word around with artists you don't like, or you think fans spending money = payola aka every artist using payola every release.

26 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree that song is horrendous, but there's no doubt it gets stuck in your head and also makes for easy-to-mimic choreography for virality. But yea that song is trash yet I stan :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

When are you gonna mimic the choreography on your YouTube channel :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Umm how is this embarrassing? We are legit in the streaming era. Good for Megan on a solid debut. 
 

Body is an annoying song but no denying it gets stuck in your head and if I was tipsy at a club my booty be shaking.  
 

ohhh and I will forever Stan her remix to savage because that is how a REMIX should be done! 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not jobless 15-year-olds being better at buying albums than Britney fans. BTS fans are no joke. Mad respect. ezgif-3-0aa7d516c5d2.gif

I know. Where is the loyalty.

Fake US Britney fans bought...... (omg I forgot again, but it was something like....) 111,000 copies in the first week of "Glory". You should all feel ashamed for having paid dust like that to a Living Legend. And then you dare to go buy a coffee at Starbucks, I swear... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

I know. Where is the loyalty.

Fake US Britney fans bought...... (omg I forgot again, but it was something like....) 111,000 copies in the first week of "Glory". You should all feel ashamed for having paid dust like that to a Living Legend. And then you dare to go buy a coffee at Starbucks, I swear... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I was so desperate that I bought like 10 copies of Glory the first week.

but then, I also bought Britney Jean as my Xmas cards to my family and friends :clownery_makeup_meme:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Unfortunately, Dua is the one using Payola.

Either you are really confused about the idea and keeps throwing the word around with artists you don't like, or you think fans spending money = payola aka every artist using payola every release.

When are you gonna mimic the choreography on your YouTube channel :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Sweetie, are you actually serious disliking all my comments just because I did it once to you? Don't take it personal. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Love

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...