Miley Cyrus responds to fans anger about lack of physical CDs in stores

Welp, Miley is expected to open with 45K in the US. On par with 2017's Younger now, but it appears there's a reason why. 

Fans wanted the physical CD. They went to target and other stores. Unfortunately they were frustrated and vented it on Twitter. 

Miley has responded. With a great explanation, she doesn't even Bs it like others. 

“My fans are everything to me and to know y’all are disappointed when going out to stores/calling/checking stock to be let down I am equally/if not more frustrated.

When choosing 11/27 THE SUGGESTED DATE for album release my team and I were never told major retailers don’t stock physical albums on Black Friday and wouldn’t get copies of PH until a few weeks after release. The packaging of the record is intimate, honest, and a visual reflection of the sound of my new record that I am so proud of. It was created BY ME personally at home making art FOR YOU. I want it in your hands!

I’ve outgrown blame. It’s a waste of time and energy. This album was a labor of love and nothing can sabotage my admiration for the record my collaborators and I have created.”

You can buy the explicit CD or edited CD on Amazon. Explicit is 12.99 plus tax and shipping with free explicit mp3 album.

Edited is 9.99 plus tax and shipping with Free MP3 edited Album that's sent to Amazon music via Mp3Rip service

Also her website has exclusive vinyls and Limited Edition covers including a full color one of the album cover and a black and white. 

Regular CDs and digital version is the pink cover. 

The Vinyl at Hot Topic is a blood spatter heart called plastic hearts Bloody heart edition limited to 7,000.

Kudos to my bestie for holding me a copy til Tuesday when I can pick it up..

And FYI. All physical albums are 12 tracks.

Streaming and Digital versions are 15 Tracks with the exception of Apple Music who has an exclusive Backyard sessions edition with live acoustic Videos of High, Golden G string, Never be me and Plastic Hearts. miley-phy.jpg.813711b42013ebbadfbfa04ed648f3e7.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I can't believe that something like this can actually happen to an artist like Miley Cyrus... And in the US. I guess human beings eff up in every country in the world.

By the way, she's a sweetheart, and so smart... "I've outgrown blame. It's a waste of time and energy." > Whaaat? That's golden.

I would still roll bloody heads on the pavement though.

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If I were her I'd be fuuuuuuming. The label had one job :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Her label / her don't seem to care too much about chart success.

All her peers sell different colors of vinyls / signed CDs weeks before release, but she only put up a lazily designed vinyl on the release date.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Her label / her don't seem to care too much about chart success.

All her peers sell different colors of vinyls / signed CDs weeks before release, but she only put up a lazily designed vinyl on the release date.

I actually hate it when artists do that. I just saw that Marina released a new song ("Man's World") and then all of a sudden there's this plethora of merchandise JUST for that one single alone!! It's not even an album or a whole era... It seems desperate to me, and such a money grab. Miley is not like that at all, she really does care about her art, and she actually takes care of her fans by not teasing them with a bazillion products. As a Britney fan, I would buy every single vinyl that there is and will be out there from her, but I can't, and that kinda hurts me deep inside.

I still can't believe how her team did not see that Black Friday restriction coming. I think it's nuts, people need to be fired for this, honestly. It's their actual job.

By the way, "Plastic Hearts" is an amazing album. A great artist releases a great album, and then the label fails to promote it accordingly. It's discouraging. What else does Miley need to do to have success and be recognized? She's privileged in her position now, and even so she gets mistreated.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I actually hate it when artists do that. I just saw that Marina released a new song ("Man's World") and then all of a sudden there's this plethora of merchandise JUST for that one single alone!! It's not even an album or a whole era... It seems desperate to me, and such a money grab. Miley is not like that at all, she really does care about her art, and she actually takes care of her fans by not teasing them with a bazillion products. As a Britney fan, I would buy every single vinyl that there is and will be out there from her, but I can't, and that kinda hurts me deep inside.

I still can't believe how her team did not see that Black Friday restriction coming. I think it's nuts, people need to be fired for this, honestly. It's their actual job.

Her merch this era is super cute.

https://shop.mileycyrus.com/collections/featured/products/eat-****-portrait-tee 

https://shop.mileycyrus.com/collections/featured/products/miley-sketch-art-sweatpants

6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Cute as in... A bunch of vandals raided my room? I guess..... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

PS: This is hot though:
Midnight Sky Crewneck Sweatshirt – MILEY CYRUS
(look at the back also!)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

By the way, "Plastic Hearts" is an amazing album. A great artist releases a great album, and then the label fails to promote it accordingly. It's discouraging. What else does Miley need to do to have success and be recognized? She's privileged in her position now, and even so she gets mistreated.

No offence but from a GP point of view she's kind of over with/ crazy "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz"/ I see her always braking up with something/ Do you remember that album Bangerz/ I didn't know she had

an album in between bangerz and Plastic Hearts kind of thing. And most have moved on, her label is just thinking it's a artist to fan release instead of trying to get the GP's attentions. But be glad her release didn't end up like Adam Lambert's release.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block