Netflix Is Now Following Britney on Instagram

alienatedNey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

They need to team up with Viacom and literally release the countless hours of lost footage they have of Britney. Making the Videos, Diary, Total Britney Live, her VMA performances, interviews, BTS footage, performances, etc. This is what we want. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

What a good idea! Where is all this stuff? It doesn’t air on MTV or any other streaming service. It should be all available in this day and age in remastered 4K.

Someone should do a streaming service for just pop-star content over the years that was previously aired on live TV.

Maybe MTV is ramping a service of their own, that would be smart business.

Rumor hast it that the new documentary will have testimonies from Judge Penny, Lou M Taylor, Robin, Marta (famous for her meet and greet experience), Sam Ingham and many more.

P.S: I was told at a pool party last weekend that the Famos Surprise will be revealed next court hearing.

It is speculated that her new documentary “ Brittany are you ok?” will be up for streaming on netflix next summer along with her new album “Petition for removal” :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

2 hours ago, s&m said:

Rumor hast it that the new documentary will have testimonies from Judge Penny, Lou M Taylor, Robin, Marta (famous for her meet and greet experience), Sam Ingham and many more.

P.S: I was told at a pool party last weekend that the Famos Surprise will be revealed next court hearing.

It is speculated that her new documentary “ Brittany are you ok?” will be up for streaming on netflix next summer along with her new album “Petition for removal” :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

**** you  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

I started reading like it was serious just cause its you but the Lou stunt brought me straight back to reality, u almost got me babe :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

A Netflix documentary about the conservatorship and the #freebritney movement can be HUGE if they do it right. I really think there would be audience for that, if you see how many views those random youtube documentaries already get.

But then again, that will never happen.

Would be huge marketing for her next album when she’s free.

But then again, will never happen.

Archived