Netflix Is Now Following Britney on Instagram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 8 hours - 5 parts special about her fight against the conservationship. Also, what is coming after she gets get her  freedom and everything about B10

Do they follow Juno too now that shes a Netflix star?

I never know how people spot things like this or what possesses them to check but cute!  Interesting.. maybe they’re tryna get in on her story!!! Imagine 

3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

INTERESTING....

MAYBE:

CROSSROADS

MY WISH:

FOR THE RECORD

MOST PROBABLY:

A NEW SPECIAL IN THE WORKS BEFORE B10 

you sure that's the order? I'd say it's most probable to be "Crossroads" and a new special in the works the wish part :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

No :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

A ******* concept. I mean they won’t just follow her randomly. They usually only follow accounts that have shows on their platform :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:
Also, they’re only following 900++ accounts and Juno Lou is not even one of em :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is how much of an irrelevant flop shes even to the first company that hired her for a job in 11 years :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1