Why the only time we want Britney's music to leak, it doesn't?

Dream Within a Dream

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Sorry sis I 'm pretty sure Glory leaked earlier. I repented for my sins by purchasing the CD later.

Nope, it leaked because of the early release on Mexico, I think it was a week or two.

This new release is being handled by RCA, so I guess they’re being better than when Britney’s team handles stuff.

Also, if anything, Matches has a higher chance of leaking than SITS... In its final form, at least.

30 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Sorry sis I 'm pretty sure Glory leaked earlier. I repented for my sins by purchasing the CD later.

Don’t be sorry for your bad memory, you’re the one who has to live with it:wink_britney_everytime_white:

12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Nope, it leaked because of the early release on Mexico, I think it was a week or two.

This new release is being handled by RCA, so I guess they’re being better than when Britney’s team handles stuff.

Also, if anything, Matches has a higher chance of leaking than SITS... In its final form, at least.

Literally barely even a week if that. A clip of the Just Love Me demo leaked at the beginning of August, I remember THAT vividly

19 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Don’t be sorry for your bad memory, you’re the one who has to live with it:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Literally barely even a week if that. A clip of the Just Love Me demo leaked at the beginning of August, I remember THAT vividly

Don't trigger me, we haven't gotten the full JLM demo yet :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

21 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

that Just Luv Me clip was very low quality if I remember correctly (and it sounded miles better than the final version :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: )

with Make Me... we also had low quality clips, and a Brazilian guy humming to the song :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Glory literally leaked less than a week early because some store in Mexico put it up for sale before the release date... 

41 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

@PokemonSpears probably remembers this since he's mexican (I think...) :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/mexico-music-store-sells-britneys-new-album-glory-ahead-of-schedule/

CqVFe_SXEAAnglc.jpg

3 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Screaming why did I not know this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  Do you have the link??

It was actually two of the backup dancers on the original Make Me music video. I can't find the actual clip though

Also did we ever find out what happened between Britney and the model that starred in the video Austin Kellogg?

She posted a selfie with him on Instagram, then he posted a snap at her house and she took down the post after that

Britney Spears podría estar estrenando romance con este guapo modelo

10 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

@PokemonSpears probably remembers this since he's mexican (I think...) :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/mexico-music-store-sells-britneys-new-album-glory-ahead-of-schedule/

CqVFe_SXEAAnglc.jpg

It was actually two of the backup dancers on the original Make Me music video. I can't find the actual clip though

Also did we ever find out what happened between Britney and the model that starred in the video Austin Kellogg?

She posted a selfie with him on Instagram, then he posted a snap at her house and she took down the post after that

I always thought it was just someone that happened to be at the shoot of the video :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yes, I remember because it was only put on sale in Mexico City and not the rest of the country :howdareyou_meme_cat:

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

CqVFe_SXEAAnglc.jpg

Omg imagine if she dated Austin instead of Sam :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Archived