Glory US sales?

BlackoutInTheCircus

Does anyone know what Glory's actual sps sales are in the US? I've seen a lot of numbers thrown around over the last year or two, some saying it's about 370k then some saying it's already eligible for gold with 500k sold :typing_keyboard_computer: I'm just wondering does anyone here have an accurate enough figure. Maybe with the new vinyl release it'll bring it's sales up to gold if it hasn't reached it already :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh, I hate her team so much for how they destroyed the potential of the Glory era,  They had an engaged, on form and enthusiastic Britney willing to promote extensively and they  mis-managed the entire thing.  C'mon, you get Britney to agree to be on Carpool Karaoke knowing what a huge coup that was a huge deal for fans to hear her singing her songs live and raw and they didn't think to make sure she had seen the show and fully understood the concept BEFORE they filmed it?   They didn't think to tell James Cordon that she's a shy and anxious person and not to be too overbearing with her and loud/OTT with his singing?   I think if she had been more comfortable and come out of her shell like the Jonathan Ross Show Britney then her Carpool appearance would had been up there with the likes of the brilliant Ariana Grande episode and could have been enough (alongside the underrated VMAs performance) to salvage the damage done with the Make Me video fiasco.     The fact that the Britney we got on Carpool (despite clearly trying her best under the circumstances) felt more like ImAMomNowney from early Femme Fatale era and seemed to jar against the fierce, ***ual, confident and self assured Britney we were getting in the music, live performances and imagery always felt like such a huge mess up again by her management.

I still get my gay life and am scalped every time she does serve some actually audiable and LIVE vocals on her Carpool though, ngl.  The one iconic baby voice growl James manages to force out of her with no backing track still ends your other faves careers,  It just should have been much more thought out and prepared for.   Such a missed opportunity to have her cover a couple of current popular artists too - talk about being inspired by popular Spanish baby Selena Gomez and give us your real voice live rendition of Same Old Love girl, maybe a bit of Me, Myself and I and Britney girl, you would have broken the internet and healed the suffering of the gays worldwide all at once.

Archived