Halsey : Grammys is about making sure you help the Academy make their $$

Живак

Halsey spoke the truth. The Grammys have always lowkey blacklist artists from winning or even get nominated.

Like why does Britney only have one Grammy, how come people of color rarely win in big categories, or why do country/folk genres seem to get most wins ever year or so.

Current grammy committee needs HUGE shakeup! 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Yolo_92swag said:

Halsey spoke the truth. The Grammys have always lowkey blacklist artists from winning or even get nominated.

Like why does Britney only have one Grammy, how come people of color rarely win in big categories, or why do country/folk genres seem to get most wins ever year or so.

Current grammy committee needs HUGE shakeup! 

Most of those are not Family friendly Albums or unrelatable, Bruno Mars for an example made everyone dance he wasn't make music

off of Twitter movements like so many others were doing. No ones care about pop ripping off twitter anymore, even I've gave up on it. I'm into rock and DJ music.

she absolutely didn't say one lie.

the entire nomination process is obviously fueled by industry tactics and who can pay who the most money without seeming suspicious. it isn't a coincidence that Scooter Braun just got a payday from Shamrock Holdings for Taylor's masters then suddenly Bieber is nominated for Grammys with a panned record. just like it isn't a coincidence that The Weeknd was snubbed (undoubtedly for ratings), the R&B album nominations are filled with MEN (Teyana spilled when she said that they should've just dubbed it a male category), and that Chilombo is nominated in AOTY simply for the sake of H.E.R. being on the album (we all know how the girl manages to be nominated every year and for what? being a regular R&B girl? the others have done it better than her, she clearly has ties lol).

anyone who disagrees with Halsey is inherently disagreeing with The Weeknd because she's parroting him, just with more direct statements.

sure, her throwing in Manic was tacky, but the album did receive quite a bit of acclaim upon release, and i know some people did think it had a shot at a best pop vocal nom, ESPECIALLY over Changes of ALL ALBUMS. but i guess that goes to show that Scooter Braun really does own the industry. i expect Bieber/Ariana to mop up in their nominated categories (though collab will be interesting since they're both nominated. betting on Bieber, he favors him more). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

G-Eazy basically admitted in a recent interview that he had indeed snorted a few lines of ******* alongside girlfriend Halsey on that yacht cruise a few days ago in Miami.

https://www.directlyrics.com/did-geazy-just-admit-he-does-*******-with-halsey-and-gave-no-****s-about-it-news.html

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I would do the same, but, where is my boyfriend? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Spoiler

Ok jk, eww *****. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block