Spin names the best 35 music videos of the last 35 years

On 11/28/2020 at 6:22 PM, Jordan Miller said:

It's that time of year again where media outlets start releasing their best of lists. 

Spin published a piece detailing their choices of the best 35 music videos of the last 35 years. 

Madonna remains the queen. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Exhale, thoughts on the list? Anyone missing? Sound off in the comments!

PS - I'd love to feature any year-end lists on the homepage you guys create :] 

best-videos-spin.jpg.1a8edd7acc78a31f1e17bce06f831512.jpg

Awwww... The last weeks of the year, that time where random people release their own lists full of bull****... Why they still doing that? Nobody gives a **** for them! 

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Has anyone watched old Madonna videos in the last 20 years?

I feel like they’ve aged terribly.

Check youtube. 

Like a prayer is close to 150 million views. 

She's one of the acts that can reach cos of the reaction videos which brings traffic to her 

@PokemonSpears

@Jordan MillerMiller

@Urbanney

Do they not understand how reaction Videos is helping Veterans in the Music industry in the long run. 

Now they don't do Britney as a lot type Britney Spears and gets all the tabloid stuff it scares them away. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Now they don't do Britney as a lot type Britney Spears and gets all the tabloid stuff it scares them away. 

Around 2015 they started to do lots of Britney reactions for videos like BOMT and Toxic and I think that's what pushed them to become her most watched videos on her channel, but yeah, the Britney reactions have stopped in recent years

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Around 2015 they started to do lots of Britney reactions for videos like BOMT and Toxic and I think that's what pushed them to become her most watched videos on her channel, but yeah, the Britney reactions have stopped in recent years

Maybe you should do some.

From a fans perspective it might help, to turn the negative into a positive especially with the "new" song dropping. 

Plus being gorgeous helps

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block