Best & Worst Performances Of Each Song

JackSProductions

Hey guys :) this obviously has been done before, but... :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Drop below two performances of the SAME song, one which you think is the best she’s ever done, and one being the ‘worst’ of that same song... 

So it can be from any tour date, promo performance or anything!

For example: Oops!...I Did It Again 

BEST: 

Do we even need to discuss this? LEGENDARY.

WORST:

It’s not that I don’t like this performance, I just don’t like the remixes. To me Oops just isn’t meant to be in this style. But that’s just my opinion... 

Now it’s your turn! 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion: I loved the MATM Bollywood performance from Circus Tour! It was my favorite performance from the first time I saw that tour. I'm fascinated with Bollywood and liked the intricate choreography and the remix. Her costume was pretty and I liked that the completely re-imagined the song. I was just super excited that she attempted Bollywood at all!

13 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Unpopular opinion: I loved the MATM Bollywood performance from Circus Tour! It was my favorite performance from the first time I saw that tour. I'm fascinated with Bollywood and liked the intricate choreography and the remix. Her costume was pretty and I liked that the completely re-imagined the song. I was just super excited that she attempted Bollywood at all!

I love it too and it's definitely up there with my favorite tour performance. It was something different for her and compared to some other remixes/re-imagined songs she's tried on tours (baby and oops on onyx spring to mind) this one was actually a success in my opinion. 

25 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I liked it too. When I saw the concert, I thought to myself, Britney is really the only artist that will completely remix majority of  her songs in concert(sound wise) and majority of the times, the remix's work really well. Matter fact, there hasnt been a song of hers the she remixed in concert that I didn't enjoy.  It's not always easy to do, either. Xtina tried doing that with "what a girl wants" with her back to basics tour and it was a horrid remix.  Britney has a really great ear when it comes to music. I wish most people realized that. 

Ok, I already know what will happen with these comparisons... basically people will choose a good performance before 2007 and choose one that is post 2007 to say that it is worse in relation to the performance before the breakdown, because in fact it is what we have :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Here is my best and worst performance of "Gimme More" and i think everyone agree:

Best 

Worst

34 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Ok, I already know what will happen with these comparisons... basically people will choose a good performance before 2007 and choose one that is post 2007 to say that it is worse in relation to the performance before the breakdown, because in fact it is what we have :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Here is my best and worst performance of "Gimme More" and i think everyone agree:

Best 

Worst

I mean I get what you’re saying but not for all performances, like my example, Oops POM imo was better than Onyx!! :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

2 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I love it too and it's definitely up there with my favorite tour performance. It was something different for her and compared to some other remixes/re-imagined songs she's tried on tours (baby and oops on onyx spring to mind) this one was actually a success in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I liked it too. When I saw the concert, I thought to myself, Britney is really the only artist that will completely remix majority of  her songs in concert(sound wise) and majority of the times, the remix's work really well. Matter fact, there hasnt been a song of hers the she remixed in concert that I didn't enjoy.  It's not always easy to do, either. Xtina tried doing that with "what a girl wants" with her back to basics tour and it was a horrid remix.  Britney has a really great ear when it comes to music. I wish most people realized that. 

And it was an actual dance number, she actually had choreography. We all know she didn't dance super hard on that tour but she wasn't being wheeled around or just walking the whole time. She actually had moves.

3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Same!!!! I love the Bollywood mix and the outfits and the dancing!! Very cute

Archived