New pics of Lynne with Preston and Jayden

53 minutes ago, Melina said:

Am I the only one who remembers this rumour that Jayden was Justin’s kid ? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Stop it! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I know its not true but I want it to be! It would explain why he's musically inclined and more sensitive. He makes perfect sense as their child. But its irresponsible for me to feed into that. Also I think his hair would be undeniably curly lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially teenagers. I hope they're ok, the fact we always see pictures of them as babies with Britney makes these more shocking lol.

Still very strange we don't have new pictures of Britney with them, but Lynne and JL posted pictures with them like nothing was different.

Legal punishment for a mother? Odd :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1 hour ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Imagine being Britney’s child :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I'd rather be her little brother TBH, I feel like children never appreciate how awesome their parents are, whereas younger siblings see their older siblings as role models (if the relationship is positive and healthy).

Although considering I'm the same age as Sam, I'm probably her next boyfriend. :jackk_alien:

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

DE 

LE 

TE

Why? If we say that he will look masculine wearing that or that... cool...It’s ok for everybody. But if we think about how he will look if he wear a wig. Is wrong?

He can wear whatever the **** he wants.

clothes or aparece don’t define what people are (***ually or identity)

17 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Why? If we say that he will look masculine wearing that or that... cool...It’s ok for everybody. But if we think about how he will look if he wear a wig. Is wrong?

He can wear whatever the **** he wants.

clothes or aparece don’t define what people are (***ually or identity)

Nooooooooo, :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

nothing to do with his ***uality or anything! He is free to be whatever he wants! Also, im bi***ual!

I was too lazy to write and ended up confused. I'll explain myself:

:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: I'm Brazilian. And Pablo is a Brazilian drag. Personally I don't like him, and I dont like Anitta, Gloria Groove, and other Pop artists here.

So I found it very low to compare Jayden with Pablo lmao If Jayden wants to be a drag, he deserves more!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

58 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Stop it! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I know its not true but I want it to be! It would explain why he's musically inclined and more sensitive. He makes perfect sense as their child. But its irresponsible for me to feed into that. Also I think his hair would be undeniably curly lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Why it's irresponsible? Why does he have to have curly hair? If the dominant gene is from Britney ... also dimples, etc the rumor has always been there and the mix too.

2 hours ago, ImAmy said:

I feel so old right now 

I don’t feel that old I am twenty  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

they are about 15 so..five years apart...

they will be twenty when I am 25 and they will be 25 when I am going to be 30 years old  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

yeah they may be only a couple of years younger but I feel totally different from them...like they look like kids 

I also don’t understand teenagers anymore ... so that can feel oddly sometimes like I am old

but I am not old...lmao. I will not be old till I reach 70yo :neydedance_purple:

30 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Why it's irresponsible? Why does he have to have curly hair? If the dominant gene is from Britney ... also dimples, etc the rumor has always been there and the mix too.

It feels irresponsible to discuss the paternity of a child I dont know. Its a fun thought for Justney fans but thats as far as I wanna take it. He's still a child at the end of a day. And the curly thing was a joke of course genetics are never certain. 

3 hours ago, Melina said:

Am I the only one who remembers this rumour that Jayden was Justin’s kid ? :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

What?:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Tell me more please.:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:But yes, back then were rumors that Britney cheated on Kevin because she was lonely and he had other stuff in mind like a party, being the next Eminem, hanging around with *********, smoke weed, and other stuff instead of caring for Britney and helping with Preston. At that time she was working on an album and the producer should be Jayden´s biological father.

2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Jayden has always looked like Britney. He's the male version of her physically, her twin. But even though people have always said Sean looks like Kevin, I never truly saw it until now. Wow.

They've gotten so tall too! It's really nice to see how they're growing up!

There was a pic of Kevin as a child that I think was showed on Chaotic but I couldnt find. On that pic u could see how Preston looks like him.

I think Preston always looked more like Kevin, but with Britneys eyes. 

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XoKkUIIabz8/TgZjJ8jXM7I/AAAAAAAAM38/urXZ2_vWLNM/s1600/GSI_HR_JPEG_KAMA062311A_05.jpg

delish.jpg

Sean-Preston-wore-orange-swim-trunks-bea

Archived