New BreatheHeavy Video! 21 tips to grow your YouTube channel

• Leader

Hey Exhale, when I first launched my YouTube channel, I set out to make a marketing / entrepreneur / business channel, but I started to stray away from that idea a bit because I felt inspired by other video ideas.  Instead of stopping myself, I allowed myself to make the videos and see what happens. It's been a month since I started my YouTube journey, and it's been AWESOME. Really appreciate all the support!! 

My next video aligns with my original intent. This one is about how to grow your YouTube channel in 2021. I've learned sooo much and want to share that knowledge with new YouTubers.

I offer 21 tips split into two sections: mindset and mechanics. 

Half of them are about the mindset you'll need, the other half are tips to get your videos seen. 

If you've ever considered starting a YT channel, but feel overwhelmed at the thought, watch this!! And hey, even if you have no interest in creating videos, I think this video will still be pretty entertaining and has advice you can apply to other areas in your life.

I'd love to know what you think! And any engagement you can have with the video (liking, leaving a comment, subscribing to the channel) would be GREATLY appreciated!yt-me.jpg.b2a4a12e572561915d6ed5e949f36ef4.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It’s ok Jordan, I’m sure some people will appreciate this on youtube. Here’s my unsolicited advice on topics I think would resonate with exhalers; your experiences with Britney and her team, your experiences interviewing celebrities (bonus points for tea), your opinion about the dark side of the music industry, and recaps of notable exhale drama/moments.
I also think that talking about your personal life would help get people invested because people are nosy and they grow to care about you personally. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It’s ok Jordan, I’m sure some people will appreciate this on youtube. Here’s my unsolicited advice on topics I think would resonate with exhalers; your experiences with Britney and her team, your experiences interviewing celebrities (bonus points for tea), your opinion about the dark side of the music industry, and recaps of notable exhale drama/moments.
I also think that talking about your personal life would help get people invested because people are nosy and they grow to care about you personally. 

Appreciate the feedback! Interesting idea. I guess I thought people wouldn’t really care about that kind of stuff. 🥴

I would like to do some videos in what my mornings / days look like to start. Thoughts?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

About this video. Interesting ideas, 2 observations:

1. You didn't notice us when the Mechanics kick in (or I didn't notice)

2. I do not like tip no.9 Fake it till you make it. You talk about the mistakes that will happen and how to deal with that. I don't think it's relevant. Just my opinion. 

I have to agree with my exhale colleague that this video is only for a certain category of people - youtubers. I think it means here aren't too many of them. But it's ok. We support you and let's hope that we will support the Tarot card channel too. Plus, you already helped 1person, so be happy for that. I didn't help anybody today, yet. 

P.S. I made a funny video of you and this newvideo. It's lame and amateur but I laughed so hard. I don't really know how to send it to you. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

What's my career gonna look like :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Cool! So for you, I ended up picking up the Tower card twice. What this means to me is, either recently, or in the past, you went through sudden changes in your career. Often this manifests as, you start one thing then change your mind, and you start doing something else. Or there is this theme in your life where you start one job rapidly, end it just as quickly, and do something else. So currently, you may be doing something completely new or the start of something else. 3 of cups tells me either in the past or currently you may have gotten into some kind of business ventures with friends or friends you would consider "very close to you" or "life long" friends. Typically people that would support your career endeavours or have connections. You have a special connection to "music" ... so working in the field of arts and music is actually good and prosperous for you. However, I do see you focusing on family for a while, being recluse, being a bit of hermit, and cultivating your own personal (new) skills. At this juncture, your honing you personal skill sets for whatever reason. Again, I see you focusing on family life for a while which causes you a degree of worry and anxiety about finances. So you may actually experience some financial losses which will make you feel very worried for a while. However, you will be starting something new in the future and it will provide you with prosperity and wealth actually. So I wouldn't worry too much if you are. You may actually move away from an area of "music", its not clear cause you are bit of a visionary and risk-taker. You're have an ingenuity and intelligence about you, communications and conveying news to others will continue to bring your prosperity and success. Currently, I don't see you being content with what you have received for all your hard work, but if you are patient and continue working hard, you will see all those fruitful rewards in time. Especially since, if you continue to hone your skills (whatever they may be), you have mastered them as well in time. Just not yet, so just be patient. I don't think its strong suit, lol. I also believe it is due to a bit of imbalance in your life. I think you desire to do too many things and is unsustainable in the long run. It's not bad, but the cards are saying its like, you feel exhausted because you don't have a sense of security in any ventures just yet. You need to relinquish some of your goals, so take some time to determine in which venture is hard to balance real-world affairs so you can juggle other responsibilities better. Once you do and figure out which area to put all your energy into, you'll discover so much more excitement and creativity in that particular venture. Then everything will fall back into balance, as I get the "Justice" card literally lol ... meaning, you'll start to receive those rewards and recognitions for what you are doing. This will actually ultimately give you a lot of clarity. As I said, I don't think you do now or have been in the past, and not only will you feel what you'll ultimately be doing is personally rewarding, but it will give that sense of purpose you may either be lacking or having felt before. 

Again, you will be wealthy and prosperous. Just have to be patient.

Hope this helps and resonate with you! Good luck!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block