This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Piece of Me' single in 2007 (November 27)

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It needed a bigger moment. And even if it won 3 moon men in 2008, I still feel like it's underrated but lowkey iconic - if that makes sense. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

never was one of my favorite songs :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: I only got to like it after the Circus performance, then it was like :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: then again after 4 years in Vegas was like, ok I kinda like it, but it just bores me too easily

Also, in terms of performance, I think it doesn't allow to create anything with it, like, it always has to be performed the way it is, and any other arrangement would ruin it, but that also gets tiring.

But I know you must love it for the shoutout to your country lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

never was one of my favorite songs I only got to like it after the Circus performance, then it was like then again after 4 years in Vegas was like, ok I kinda like it, but it just bores me too easily

Also, in terms of performance, I think it doesn't allow to create anything with it, like, it always has to be performed the way it is, and any other arrangement would ruin it, but that also gets tiring.

But I know you must love it for the shoutout to your country lol

I don't love it for that. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: How shallow of me. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1